Swedish industry and Kyoto--An assessment of the effects of the European CO2 emission trading system
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lundgren, Tommy & Sjostrom, Magnus, 2001. "A flexible specification of adjustment costs in dynamic factor demand models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 145-150, August.
- Brännlund, Runar & Lundgren, Tommy, 2001.
"A Dynamic Analysis of Interfuel Substitution for Swedish Heating Plants,"
Umeå Economic Studies
550, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Brannlund, Runar & Lundgren, Tommy, 2004. "A dynamic analysis of interfuel substitution for Swedish heating plants," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 961-976, November.
- Dargay, Joyce M, 1983. " The Demand for Energy in Swedish Manufacturing Industries," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 85(1), pages 37-51.
- Bengt Kristrom & Tommy Lundgren, 2003. "Abatement investments and green goodwill," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(18), pages 1915-1921.
- Lau, Lawrence J., 1978. "Applications of Profit Functions," Histoy of Economic Thought Chapters, in: Fuss, Melvyn & McFadden, Daniel (ed.), Production Economics: A Dual Approach to Theory and Applications, volume 1, chapter 3 McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought.
- Lau, Lawrence J., 1976. "A characterization of the normalized restricted profit function," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 131-163, February.
- Lawrence J. Lau, 1976. "A Note on Elasticity of Substitution Functions," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 43(2), pages 353-358.
- Martin Hill & Bengt Kristöm, 2002. "Sectoral EU-trading and other Climate Policy Options: Impacts on the Swedish Economy," Working Paper Series 02/328, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Department of Forest Economics.
- Tommy Lundgren, 2003. "A Real Options Approach to Abatement Investments and Green Goodwill," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 25(1), pages 17-31, May.
- Charlotte Nilsson & Bengt Kristöm, 2002. "The Costs of Going from Kyoto to Marrakech: Swedish Carbon Policy in a Multi-Regional Model," Working Paper Series 02/327, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Department of Forest Economics.
- Lau, Lawrence J, 1972. "Profit Functions of Technologies with Multiple Inputs and Outputs," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 54(3), pages 281-289, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:35:y:2007:i:9:p:4749-4762. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.