No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 65 (1997)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=108909|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Farrell, Joseph & Shapiro, Carl, 1988.
"Horizontal Mergers: An Equilibrium Analysis,"
Department of Economics, Working Paper Series
qt0tp305nx, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Laurence Ball, 1993.
"What Determines the Sacrifice Ratio?,"
NBER Working Papers
4306, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- d'Aspremont, Claude & Jacquemin, Alexis, 1985.
"Measuring the power to monopolize : A simple-game-theoretic approach,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 57-74, February.
- d'ASPREMONT, Claude & JACQUEMIN, Alexis, . "Measuring the power to monopolize. A simple-game-theoretic approach," CORE Discussion Papers RP 626, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Lau, Lawrence J., 1976. "A characterization of the normalized restricted profit function," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 131-163, February.
- Charles Goodhart & Haizhou Huang, 1995. "What is the Central Banks Game?," FMG Discussion Papers dp222, Financial Markets Group.
- Christopher L. Erickson & Sarosh Kuruvilla, 1994. "Labor costs and the social dumping debate in the European Union," Industrial and Labor Relations Review, ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 48(1), pages 28-47, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jeczfn:v:65:y:1997:i:1:p:103-121. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.