Water Conflict and Cooperation in Central Asia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- KLAUS ABBINK & MOLLER, Lars Christian & SARAH O'HARA, 2005.
"The Syr Darya River Conflict: An Experimental Case Study,"
2005-14, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- KLAUS ABBINK & MOLLER, Lars Christian & SARAH O’HARA, 2005. "The Syr Darya River Conflict: An Experimental Case Study," Discussion Papers 2005-14, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- World Bank, 2003. "Republic of Uzbekistan : Country Economic Memorandum," World Bank Other Operational Studies 14763, The World Bank.
- Sergei Vinogradov, Vance P.E. Langford, 2001. "Managing transboundary water resources in the Aral Sea Basin: in search of a solution," International Journal of Global Environmental Issues, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 1(3/4), pages 345-362.
- Sebenius, James K., 1983. "Negotiation arithmetic: adding and subtracting issues and parties," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 37(02), pages 281-316, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bunyod Holmatov & Jonathan Lautze & Jusipbek Kazbekov, 2016. "Tributary-level transboundary water law in the Syr Darya: overlooked stories of practical water cooperation," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 16(6), pages 873-907, December.
More about this item
Keywordshuman development; water; sanitation;
- Y8 - Miscellaneous Categories - - Related Disciplines
- Z00 - Other Special Topics - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hdr:hdocpa:hdocpa-2006-32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (HDRO/UNDP). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hdundus.html .