Water Conflict and Cooperation in Central Asia
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Oct 2006|
|Publication status:||Published as background research for the 2006 Human Development Report.|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 304 E 45th Street, FF-12th Floor, New York, NY, 10017|
Web page: http://hdr.undp.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- World Bank, 2003. "Republic of Uzbekistan : Country Economic Memorandum," World Bank Other Operational Studies 14763, The World Bank.
- Sebenius, James K., 1983. "Negotiation arithmetic: adding and subtracting issues and parties," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 37(02), pages 281-316, March.
- KLAUS ABBINK & MOLLER, Lars Christian & SARAH O’HARA, 2005.
"The Syr Darya River Conflict: An Experimental Case Study,"
2005-14, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- KLAUS ABBINK & MOLLER, Lars Christian & SARAH O’HARA, 2005. "The Syr Darya River Conflict: An Experimental Case Study," Discussion Papers 2005-14, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Sergei Vinogradov, Vance P.E. Langford, 2001. "Managing transboundary water resources in the Aral Sea Basin: in search of a solution," International Journal of Global Environmental Issues, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 1(3/4), pages 345-362. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hdr:hdocpa:hdocpa-2006-32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (HDRO/UNDP)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.