Unemployment, Wage Push and the Labour Cost Competitiveness of Regions - The Case of Hungary, 1986-1996
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kollo'', Janos & Nagy, Gyula, 1996. "Earnings gains and losses from insured unemployment in Hungary," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 279-298, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David G. Blanchflower & Andrew J. Oswald, 2005. "The Wage Curve Reloaded," NBER Working Papers 11338, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Attila Csajbók (ed.) & Ágnes Csermely (ed.), 2002. "Adopting the euro in Hungary: expected costs, benefits and timing," MNB Occasional Papers 2002/24, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Iara, Anna & Traistaru, Iulia, 2004.
"How flexible are wages in EU accession countries?,"
Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 431-450, August.
- Iara, Anna & Traistaru, Iulia, 2003. "How flexible are wages in EU accession countries?," ZEI Working Papers B 25-2003, University of Bonn, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies.
- Anna Iara & Iulia Traistaru, 2004. "How Flexible are Wages in EU Accession Countries?," ERSA conference papers ersa04p191, European Regional Science Association.
- Anna Iara & Iulia Traistaru, 2004. "How Flexible Are Wages In EU Accession Countries?," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2004 128, Royal Economic Society.
- Karoly Fazekas, 2000. "The impact of foreign direct investment inflows on regional labour markets in Hungary," Budapest Working Papers on the Labour Market 0008, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:has:bworkp:9905. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Adrienn Foldi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iehashu.html .