Means and Ends: A Comparative Study of Empirical Methods For Investigating Governance and Performance
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Carolyn J. Heinrich & Laurence E. Lynn Jr., 1999. "Means And Ends: A Comparative Study Of Empirical Methods For Investigating Governance And Performance," JCPR Working Papers 109, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- Carolyn J. Heinrich, 2000. "Organizational form and performance: An empirical investigation of nonprofit and for-profit job-training service providers," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(2), pages 233-261.
- Carolyn J. Heinrich & Laurence E. Lynn Jr., 1999. "Governance And Performance: The Influence of Program Structure and Management on Job Training Partnership Act (JTPA) Program Outcomes," JCPR Working Papers 107, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Herrera Gómez, Marcos & Aráoz, M. Florencia & de Lafuente, Gisela & D'jorge, Lucrecia & Granado, M. José & Michel Rivero, Andrés & Paz Terán, Corina, 2005.
"Técnicas para datos multinivel: Aplicación a los determinantes del rendimiento educativo
[Techniques for multilevel data: Application to the determinants of educational performance]," MPRA Paper 38736, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guo, Shenyang, 2005. "Analyzing grouped data with hierarchical linear modeling," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 637-652, June.
- Enrique Yacuzzi, 2005. "A primer on governance and performance in small and medium-sized enterprises," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 293, Universidad del CEMA.
More about this item
Keywordsmethods; regression; OLS; HLM; governance; performance; hierarchical linear models; ordinary least squares;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:har:wpaper:9915. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Eleanor Cartelli). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/spuchus.html .