Performance Indicators for Quality with Costly Falsification
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Izabela Jelovac & Samuel Kembou Nzale, 2017.
"Regulation and Altruism,"
- Izabela Jelovac & Samuel Nzale, 2017. "Regulation and altruism," Working Papers halshs-01618043, HAL.
- Izabela Jelovac & Samuel Kembou Nzale, 2017. "Regulation and altruism," Working Papers 1730, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Izabela Jelovac & Samuel Kembou Nzale, 2017. "Regulation and Altruism," AMSE Working Papers 1737, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France.
- Kuhn, Michael & Siciliani, Luigi, 2013. "Manipulation and auditing of public sector contracts," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 251-267.
- Martin Chalkley & Andrew Mirelman & Luigi Siciliani & Marc Suhrcke, 2016. "Paying for performance for health care in low- and middle-income countries: an economic perspective," Working Papers 140cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Domenico Lisi & Luigi Siciliani & Odd Rune Straume, 2018.
"Hospital Competition under Pay-for-Performance: Quality, Mortality and Readmissions,"
18/03, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Domenico Lisi & Luigi Siciliani & Odd Rune Straume, 2018. "Hospital Competition under Pay-for-Performance: Quality, Mortality and Readmissions," NIPE Working Papers 06/2018, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- repec:eee:jhecon:v:57:y:2018:i:c:p:131-146 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jemstr:v:18:y:2009:i:4:p:1137-1154. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.kellogg.northwestern.edu/research/journals/JEMS/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.