Hoarding of International Reserves and Sterilization in Dollarized and Indebted Countries : an effective monetary policy?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tony Cavoli & Ramkishen S. Rajan, 2005.
"THE CAPITAL INFLOWS PROBLEM IN SELECTED ASIAN ECONOMIES IN THE 1990s REVISITED : THE ROLE OF MONETARY STERILIZATION,"
Finance Working Papers
22562, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Tony Cavoli & Ramkishen S. Rajan, 2005. "The Capital Inflows Problem in Selected Asian Economies in the 1990s Revisited: The Role of Monetary Sterilization," SCAPE Policy Research Working Paper Series 0518, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics, SCAPE.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:agr:journl:v:3(612):y:2017:i:3(612):p:83-96 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsMonetary policy; International Reserve; Sterilization; Foreign Liabilities; Dollarized countries; Turkey; Lebanon;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-05-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2012-05-22 (Central Banking)
- NEP-CWA-2012-05-22 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-MAC-2012-05-22 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2012-05-22 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpaper:halshs-00695611. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .