Report NEP-CBA-2012-05-22This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-CBA
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stephen Hall & P.A.V.B. Swamy & George S. Tavlas, 2012. "Milton Friedman, the Demand for Money and the ECB’s Monetary-Policy Strategy," Discussion Papers in Economics 12/05, Division of Economics, School of Business, University of Leicester.
- Luis Fernando Melo & Rubén Albeiro Loaiza Maya, 2012. "Bayesian Forecast Combination for Inflation Using Rolling Windows: An Emerging Country Case," Borradores de Economia 705, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Branimir Jovanovic & Marjan Petreski, 2012. "Hemlock for policy response: Monetary policy, exchange rates and labour unions in SEE and CIS during the crisis," FIW Working Paper series 081, FIW.
- Christiane Baumeister & Philip Liu & Haroon Mumtaz, 2012. "Changes in the Effects of Monetary Policy on Disaggregate Price Dynamics," Staff Working Papers 12-13, Bank of Canada.
- Alain Monfort & Jean-Paul Renne, 2011. "Credit and Liquidity Risks in Euro-area Sovereign Yield Curves," Working Papers 2011-26, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Gliksberg, Baruch, "undated". "Monetary Policy and Fiscal Limits with No-Default," Working Papers WP2012/6, University of Haifa, Department of Economics.
- Greg Farrell & Shakill Hassan & Nicola Viegi, 2012. "The High-Frequency Response of the Rand-Dollar Rate to Inflation Surprises," Working Papers 201215, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Jorg Bibow, 2012. "The Euro Debt Crisis and Germany's Euro Trilemma," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_721, Levy Economics Institute.
- Athanasios Orphanides, 2011. "New Paradigms in Central Banking?," Working Papers 2011-6, Central Bank of Cyprus.
- Jean-Bernard Chatelain & Kirsten Ralf, 2012. "The failure of Financial Macroeconomics and What to Do About It," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 12030, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Mordecai Avriel & Jens Hilscher & Alon Raviv, 2012. "Inflation Derivatives Under Inflation Target Regimes," Working Papers 43, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Philippe Aghion & Emmanuel Farhi & Enisse Kharroubi, 2012. "Monetary Policy, Liquidity, and Growth," NBER Working Papers 18072, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Layal Mansour, 2012. "Hoarding of International Reserves and Sterilization in Dollarized and Indebted Countries : an effective monetary policy?," Working Papers halshs-00695611, HAL.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor & K. Alper & L. Pereira da Silva, 2012. "Sudden Floods, Macroprudential Regulation and Stability in an Open Economy," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 166, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Javier Bianchi & Emine Boz & Enrique G. Mendoza, 2012. "Macro-Prudential Policy in a Fisherian model of Financial Innovation," NBER Working Papers 18036, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mario Jovanovic, 2012. "Empirical Evidence on the Generalized Taylor Principle," Ruhr Economic Papers 0334, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Guido Ascari & Tiziano Ropele, 2012. "Disinflation effects in a medium-scale New Keynesian model: money supply rule versus interest rate rule," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 867, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- J. A. Carrillo & C. Poilly, 2012. "How do financial frictions affect the spending multiplier during a liquidity trap?," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 12/779, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Nicholas Apergis & Emmanuel Mamatzakis, 2012. "What Are the Driving Factors behind the Rise of Spreads and CDSs of Euro-area Sovereign Bonds? A FAVAR Model for Greece and Ireland," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_720, Levy Economics Institute.
- Abdul Karim, Zulkefly & Zaidi, Mohd Azlan Shah & W.N.W, Azman-Saini, 2011. "Relative price effects of monetary policy shock in Malaysia: a svar study," MPRA Paper 38768, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pietro Alessandrini & Michele Fratianni & Andrew Hughes Hallett & Andrea Filippo Presbitero, 2012. "External imbalances and financial fragility in the euro area," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 66, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Carlos Barros & Luis Gil-Alana, 2012. "Inflation forecasting in Angola: a fractional approach," CEsA Working Papers 103, CEsA - Centre for African and Development Studies.
- Nicolas Dumontaux & Adrian Pop, 2012. "Contagion Effects in the Aftermath of Lehman's Collapse: Measuring the Collateral Damage," Working Papers hal-00695721, HAL.
- Item repec:ros:wpaper:124 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alexander, Gordon J. & Baptista, Alexandre M. & Yan, Shu, 2012. "Bank regulation and stability: An examination of the Basel market risk framework," Discussion Papers 09/2012, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Clive Fraser, 2012. "Milton Friedman, the Demand for Money and the ECB’s Monetary-Policy Strategy," Discussion Papers in Economics 12/06, Division of Economics, School of Business, University of Leicester.
- Carlos León, 2012. "Estimating financial institutions’ intraday liquidity risk: a Monte Carlo simulation approach," Borradores de Economia 703, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- De Nicolò, Gianni & Gamba, Andrea & Luccetta, Marcella, 2012. "Capital regulation, liquidity requirements and taxation in a dynamic model of banking," Discussion Papers 10/2012, Deutsche Bundesbank.