Vintage capital and the diffusion of clean technologies
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Théophile T. Azomahou & Raouf Boucekkine & Phu Nguyen-Van, 2012. "Vintage capital and the diffusion of clean technologies," International Journal of Economic Theory, The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 8(3), pages 277-300, September.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bjorner, Thomas Bue & Jensen, Henrik Holm, 2002. "Energy taxes, voluntary agreements and investment subsidies--a micro-panel analysis of the effect on Danish industrial companies' energy demand," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 229-249, June.
- Perez-Barahona, Agustin & Zou, Benteng, 2006.
"A comparative study of energy saving technical progress in a vintage capital model,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 181-191, May.
- Agustin, PEREZ-BARAHONA & Benteng, ZOU, 2004. "A comparative study of Energy Saving Technical Progress in a Vintage Capital Model," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2004002, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- PEREZ-BARAHONA, Agustin & ZOU, Benteng, 2006. "A comparative study of energy saving technical progress in a vintage capital model," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1841, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fouad El Ouardighi & Konstantin Kogan & Raouf Boucekkine, 2017. "Optimal recycling under heterogeneous waste sources and the environmental Kuznets curve," Working Papers hal-01693488, HAL.
- Steinbuks, Jevgenijs & Neuhoff, Karsten, 2014.
"Assessing energy price induced improvements in efficiency of capital in OECD manufacturing industries,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 340-356.
- Steinbuks, Jevgenijs & Neuhoff, Karsten, 2014. "Assessing energy price induced improvements in efficiency of capital in OECD manufacturing industries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6929, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy-saving technological progress; vintage capital; market imperfections; natural monopoly; investment;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-06-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2011-06-18 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-ENE-2011-06-18 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2011-06-18 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpaper:halshs-00599092. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .