Vintage capital and the diffusion of clean technologies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Theophile Azomahou & Raouf Boucekkine & Phu Nguyen-Van, 2011. "Vintage capital and the diffusion of clean technologies," Working Papers halshs-00599092, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Perez-Barahona, Agustin & Zou, Benteng, 2006.
"A comparative study of energy saving technical progress in a vintage capital model,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 181-191, May.
- Agustin, PEREZ-BARAHONA & Benteng, ZOU, 2004. "A comparative study of Energy Saving Technical Progress in a Vintage Capital Model," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2004002, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- PEREZ-BARAHONA, Agustin & ZOU, Benteng, 2006. "A comparative study of energy saving technical progress in a vintage capital model," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1841, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Bjorner, Thomas Bue & Jensen, Henrik Holm, 2002. "Energy taxes, voluntary agreements and investment subsidies--a micro-panel analysis of the effect on Danish industrial companies' energy demand," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 229-249, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Steinbuks, Jevgenijs & Neuhoff, Karsten, 2014.
"Assessing energy price induced improvements in efficiency of capital in OECD manufacturing industries,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 340-356.
- Steinbuks, Jevgenijs & Neuhoff, Karsten, 2014. "Assessing energy price induced improvements in efficiency of capital in OECD manufacturing industries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6929, The World Bank.
- Fouad El Ouardighi & Konstantin Kogan & Raouf Boucekkine, 2017. "Optimal recycling under heterogeneous waste sources and the environmental Kuznets curve," Working Papers hal-01693488, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ijethy:v:8:y:2012:i:3:p:277-300. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1742-7355 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.