Food safety, reputation and trade
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Luis Araujo & Emanuel Ornelas, 2005. "Trust-Based Trade," IBMEC RJ Economics Discussion Papers 2005-08, Economics Research Group, IBMEC Business School - Rio de Janeiro.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Olivier Cadot & Céline Carrère & Vanessa Strauss-Kahn, 2014.
"OECD imports: diversification of suppliers and quality search,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 150(1), pages 1-24, February.
- Cadot, Olivier & Carrere, Celine & Strauss-Kahn, Vanessa, 2011. "OECD imports : diversification of suppliers and quality search," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5627, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsProduct quality; food safety; reputation; agricultural trade;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2011-04-23 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-04-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-REG-2011-04-23 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpaper:halshs-00586310. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .