Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nathalie Lazaric, 2008. "Routines and Routinization: An Exploration of Some Micro-Cognitive Foundations," Chapters,in: Handbook of Organizational Routines, chapter 10 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Denzau, Arthur T & North, Douglass C, 1994. "Shared Mental Models: Ideologies and Institutions," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(1), pages 3-31.
- Veblen, Thorstein, 1904. "Theory of Business Enterprise," History of Economic Thought Books, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, number veblen1904.
- Ulrich Witt, 1999.
"Do Entrepreneurs Need Firms? A Contribution to a Missing Chapter in Austrian Economics,"
The Review of Austrian Economics,
Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 11(1), pages 99-109, January.
- Witt, Ulrich, 1999. "Do Entrepreneurs Need Firms? A Contribution to a Missing Chapter in Austrian Economics," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 11(1-2), pages 99-109.
- Gabaix, Xavier & Laibson, David Isaac & Moloche, Guillermo & Stephen, Weinberg, 2003. "The allocation of attention: theory and evidence," MPRA Paper 47339, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Frédéric Huet & Nathalie Lazaric, 2008.
"Capacités d'absorption et d'interaction : une étude de la coopération dans les PME françaises,"
Revue d'économie industrielle,
De Boeck Université, vol. 0(1), pages 65-84.
- Frédéric Huet & Nathalie Lazaric, 2008. "Capacité d'absorption et d'interaction : une étude de la coopération dans les PME françaises," Post-Print hal-00453257, HAL.
- Rerup, Claus, 2005. "Learning from past experience: Footnotes on mindfulness and habitual entrepreneurship," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 451-472, December.
- Lazaric, Nathalie & Mangolte, Pierre-Andre & Massue, Marie-Laure, 2003. "Articulation and codification of collective know-how in the steel industry: evidence from blast furnace control in France," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(10), pages 1829-1847, December.
- Cohen, Michael D, et al, 1996.
"Routines and Other Recurring Action Patterns of Organizations: Contemporary Research Issues,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 5(3), pages 653-698.
- Michael D. Cohen & Roger Burkhart & Giovanni Dosi & Massimo Egidi & Luigi Marengo & Massimo Warglien & Sidney Winter & with comments by Benjamin Coriat, 1995. "Routines and Other Recurring Action Patterns of Organizations: Contemporary Research Issues," Working Papers 95-11-101, Santa Fe Institute.
- Kahneman, Daniel & Tversky, Amos, 1979.
"Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk,"
Econometric Society, vol. 47(2), pages 263-291, March.
- Amos Tversky & Daniel Kahneman, 1979. "Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk," Levine's Working Paper Archive 7656, David K. Levine.
- Nelson, Richard R. & Sampat, Bhaven N., 2001. "Making sense of institutions as a factor shaping economic performance," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 31-54, January.
- Cowan, Robin & David, Paul A & Foray, Dominique, 2000.
"The Explicit Economics of Knowledge Codification and Tacitness,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 9(2), pages 211-253, June.
- Cowan, Robin & David, Paul & Foray, Dominique, 1999. "The Explicit Economics of Knowledge Codification and Tacitness," Research Memorandum 025, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Robin Cowan & Paul A. David & Dominique Foray, 1999. "The Explicit Economics of Knowledge Codification and Tacitness," Working Papers 99027, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Elliott, Catherine S. & Hayward, Donald M. & Canon, Sebastian, 1998. "Institutional framing: Some experimental evidence," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 455-464, May.
- Herbert A. Simon & Massimo Egidi & Ricardo Viale & Robin Marris, 1992. "Economics, Bounded Rationality and the Cognitive Revolution," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 409.
- Daniel Kahneman, 2003. "Maps of Bounded Rationality: Psychology for Behavioral Economics," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 93(5), pages 1449-1475, December.
- Peter Maskell & Anders Malmberg, 2007. "Myopia, knowledge development and cluster evolution," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(5), pages 603-618, September.
- Cowan, Robin & Foray, Dominique, 1997. "The Economics of Codification and the Diffusion of Knowledge," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 6(3), pages 595-622, September.
- Richard Arena & Nathalie Lazaric, 2003. "Introduction," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 54(2), pages 323-328.
- Henrich R. Greve, 2007. "‘Exploration and exploitation in product innovation’," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 16(5), pages 945-975, October.
- R. F. Harrod, 1939. "Price And Cost In Entrepreneurs' Policy," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 0(1), pages 1-11.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Flückiger, Matthias & Ludwig, Markus, 2015.
"Economic shocks in the fisheries sector and maritime piracy,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 107-125.
- Ludwig, Markus & Flückiger, Matthias, 2014. "Economic Shocks in the Fisheries Sector and Maritime Piracy," MPRA Paper 56959, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic analysis; Knowledge; beliefs;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-01053657. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.