Do Entrepreneurs Need Firms? A Contribution to a Missing Chapter in Austrian Economics
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 11 (1999)
Issue (Month): 1-2 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: http://www.sdaeonline.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/public+finance/journal/11138/PS2|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Williamson, Oliver E, 1979. "Transaction-Cost Economics: The Governance of Contractural Relations," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 22(2), pages 233-261, October.
- Dulbecco, Philippe & Garrouste, Pierre, 1999.
"Towards an Austrian Theory of the Firm,"
The Review of Austrian Economics,
Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 12(1), pages 43-64.
- Philippe DULBECCO & GARROUSTE, 1998. "Towards an Austrian Theory of the Firm," Working Papers 199826, CERDI.
- Philippe Dulbecco & Pierre Garrouste, 1999. "Towards an Austrian theory of the firm," Post-Print halshs-00274296, HAL.
- Ziegler, Charles A., 1985. "Innovation and the imitative entrepreneur," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 103-121, June. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:revaec:v:11:y:1999:i:1-2:p:99-109. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.