Do Entrepreneurs Need Firms? A Contribution to a Missing Chapter in Austrian Economics
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 11 (1999)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: http://www.sdaeonline.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/public+finance/journal/11138/PS2|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dulbecco, Philippe & Garrouste, Pierre, 1999.
"Towards an Austrian Theory of the Firm,"
The Review of Austrian Economics,
Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 12(1), pages 43-64.
- Philippe DULBECCO & GARROUSTE, 1998. "Towards an Austrian Theory of the Firm," Working Papers 199826, CERDI.
- Philippe Dulbecco & Pierre Garrouste, 1999. "Towards an Austrian theory of the firm," Post-Print halshs-00274296, HAL.
- Williamson, Oliver E, 1979. "Transaction-Cost Economics: The Governance of Contractural Relations," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 22(2), pages 233-261, October.
- Ziegler, Charles A., 1985. "Innovation and the imitative entrepreneur," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 103-121, June. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:revaec:v:11:y:1999:i:1:p:99-109. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.