Handbook of Knowledge and Economics
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Patalano, Roberta, 2007. "Resistance to change. Exploring the convergence of institutions, organizations and the mind toward a common phenomenon," MPRA Paper 3342, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fumagalli, Andrea & Lucarelli, Stefano, 2008.
"Cognitive Capitalism as a Financial Economy of Production,"
27989, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrea Fumagalli & Stefano Lucarelli, 2010. "Cognitive Capitalism as a Financial Economy of Production," Quaderni di Dipartimento 127, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Quantitative Methods.
- Eva Kuruczleki & Anita Pelle & Renata Laczi & Boglarka Fekete, 2016. "The Readiness of the European Union to Embrace the Fourth Industrial Revolution," Management, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 11(4), pages 327-347.
- Bogner, Kristina, 2015. "The effect of project funding on innovative performance: An agent-based simulation model," Hohenheim Discussion Papers in Business, Economics and Social Sciences 10-2015, University of Hohenheim, Faculty of Business, Economics and Social Sciences.
- Matteo G. Richiardi, 2015. "The future of agent-based modelling," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 141, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Agnès Festré & Pierre Garrouste, 2012. "The ‘Economics of Attention’: A New Avenue of Research in Cognitive Economics," GREDEG Working Papers 2012-12, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- repec:bpj:aelcon:v:7:y:2017:i:3:p:24:n:1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Véronique Dutraive & Virginie Forest, 2011. "Égalité professionnelle homme / femme : entre impulsion législative et pratiques de RSE," Post-Print halshs-00609262, HAL.
- Cholez, Celia & Magrini, Marie-Benoit & Galliano, Danielle, 2016. "Technical knowledge and production contracts between a company and its suppliers: lessons from a French case-study," 149th Seminar, October 27-28, 2016, Rennes, France 244775, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Bronk, Richard, 2013. "Hayek on the wisdom of prices: a reassessment," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 50371, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
More about this item
Keywordshistory of economic thought; knowledge; economics; cognition;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00721485. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .