Handbook of Knowledge and Economics
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Patalano, Roberta, 2007. "Resistance to change. Exploring the convergence of institutions, organizations and the mind toward a common phenomenon," MPRA Paper 3342, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fumagalli, Andrea & Lucarelli, Stefano, 2008.
"Cognitive Capitalism as a Financial Economy of Production,"
27989, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrea Fumagalli & Stefano Lucarelli, 2010. "Cognitive Capitalism as a Financial Economy of Production," Quaderni di Dipartimento 127, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Quantitative Methods.
- Eva Kuruczleki & Anita Pelle & Renata Laczi & Boglarka Fekete, 2016. "The Readiness of the European Union to Embrace the Fourth Industrial Revolution," Management, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 11(4), pages 327-347.
- Bogner, Kristina, 2015. "The effect of project funding on innovative performance: An agent-based simulation model," Hohenheim Discussion Papers in Business, Economics and Social Sciences 10-2015, University of Hohenheim, Faculty of Business, Economics and Social Sciences.
- Matteo G. Richiardi, 2017.
"The Future of Agent-Based Modeling,"
Eastern Economic Journal,
Palgrave Macmillan;Eastern Economic Association, vol. 43(2), pages 271-287, March.
- Matteo G. Richiardi, 2015. "The future of agent-based modelling," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 141, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Matteo Richiardi, 2015. "The future of agent-based modelling," Economics Papers 2015-W06, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Agnès Festré & Pierre Garrouste, 2012. "The ‘Economics of Attention’: A New Avenue of Research in Cognitive Economics," GREDEG Working Papers 2012-12, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- repec:bpj:aelcon:v:7:y:2017:i:3:p:24:n:1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Véronique Dutraive & Virginie Forest, 2011. "Égalité professionnelle homme / femme : entre impulsion législative et pratiques de RSE," Post-Print halshs-00609262, HAL.
- Cholez, Celia & Magrini, Marie-Benoit & Galliano, Danielle, 2016. "Technical knowledge and production contracts between a company and its suppliers: lessons from a French case-study," 149th Seminar, October 27-28, 2016, Rennes, France 244775, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Bronk, Richard, 2013. "Hayek on the wisdom of prices: a reassessment," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 50371, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
More about this item
Keywordshistory of economic thought; knowledge; economics; cognition;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00721485. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.