The Governance Paradox in Megaprojects
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Williamson, Oliver, 2009.
"The Theory of the Firm as Governance Structure: From Choice to Contract,"
Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, vol. 6, pages 111-134, December.
- Oliver E. Williamson, 2002. "The Theory of the Firm as Governance Structure: From Choice to Contract," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 16(3), pages 171-195, Summer.
- Eccles, Robert G., 1981. "The quasifirm in the construction industry," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 2(4), pages 335-357, December.
- Claude Ménard, 2004. "The Economics of Hybrid Organizations," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 160(3), pages 345-345, September.
- Flyvbjerg, Bent, 2005.
"Measuring inaccuracy in travel demand forecasting: methodological considerations regarding ramp up and sampling,"
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice,
Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 522-530, July.
- Bent Flyvbjerg, 2013. "Measuring Inaccuracy in Travel Demand Forecasting: Methodological Considerations Regarding Ramp Up and Sampling," Papers 1303.7401, arXiv.org.
- Moingeon, Bertrand & Quélin, Bertrand & Dalsace, Frédéric & Lumineau, Fabrice, 2006.
"Inter-organizational communities of practice: specificities and stakes,"
HEC Research Papers Series
857, HEC Paris.
- Frédéric Dalsace & Bertrand Moingeon & Bertrand Quélin & Fabrice Lumineau, 2012. "Inter-Organizational Communities of Practice: Specificities and Stakes," Working Papers hal-00687837, HAL.
- Olivier Dupouët & Murât Yildizoglu & Patrick Cohendet, 2003.
"Morphogenèse de communautés de pratique,"
Revue d'Économie Industrielle,
Programme National Persée, vol. 103(1), pages 91-110.
- Murat Yildizoglu & Olivier Dupouët & Patrick Cohendet, 2002. "Morphogenèse des communautés de pratique," Post-Print hal-00160998, HAL.
- Murat Yildizoglu & Olivier Dupouët & Patrick Cohendet, 2003. "Morphogenèse des communautés de pratique," Post-Print hal-00160959, HAL.
- Murat Yildizoglu & Olivier Dupouët & Patrick Cohendet, 2003. "Morphogenèse de communautés de pratique," Post-Print hal-00125104, HAL.
- Riordan, Michael H. & Williamson, Oliver E., 1985. "Asset specificity and economic organization," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 365-378, December.
- Turner, J. Rodney & Keegan, Anne, 2001. "Mechanisms of governance in the project-based organization:: Roles of the broker and steward," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 254-267, June.
- Claude Ménard, 1997. "Le pilotage des formes organisationnelles hybrides," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 48(3), pages 741-750.
- Richard Arena & Bernard Conein, 2008. "On virtual communities: individual motivations, reciprocity and we-rationality," International Review of Economics, Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), vol. 55(1), pages 185-208, April.
More about this item
Keywordsmegaprojects; coordination; governance; transaction costs;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00721622. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.