Circular economy at the glance of business models - learnings from automotive end-of-life - XXIVth International Conference on Strategic Management
[L’économie circulaire au prisme des business models – les enseignements de la fin de vie automobile - XXIVe Conférence Internationale de Management Stratégique]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Doganova, Liliana & Eyquem-Renault, Marie, 2009. "What do business models do?: Innovation devices in technology entrepreneurship," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 1559-1570, December.
- R. Canan Savaskan & Shantanu Bhattacharya & Luk N. Van Wassenhove, 2004. "Closed-Loop Supply Chain Models with Product Remanufacturing," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(2), pages 239-252, February.
- B. Demil & X. Lecocq, 2010. "Business model evolution : in search of dynamic consistency," Post-Print hal-00572915, HAL.
- Henry Chesbrough & Richard S. Rosenbloom, 2002. "The role of the business model in capturing value from innovation: evidence from Xerox Corporation's technology spin-off companies," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(3), pages 529-555, June.
- Sabatier, Valerie & Craig-Kennard, Adrienne & Mangematin, Vincent, 2012. "When technological discontinuities and disruptive business models challenge dominant industry logics: Insights from the drugs industry," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 79(5), pages 949-962.
- Zahra, Shaker A. & Nambisan, Satish, 2012. "Entrepreneurship and strategic thinking in business ecosystems," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 219-229.
- Valérie Sabatier & Adrienne Kennard & Vincent Mangematin, 2012. "When technological discontinuities and disruptive business models challenge dominant industry logics: insights from the drugs industry," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-00658727, HAL.
- Franck Aggeri, 1999. "Environmental policies and innovation : a knowledge-based perspective on cooperative approaches," Post-Print halshs-00644610, HAL.
- Hu, Guangyu & Rong, Ke & Shi, Yongjiang & Yu, Jing, 2014. "Sustaining the emerging carbon trading industry development: A business ecosystem approach of carbon traders," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 587-597.
- Charles Baden-Fuller & Vincent Mangematin, 2013. "Business models: A challenging agenda," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-00869707, HAL.
- X. Lecocq & B. Demil & V. Warnier, 2006. "Le business model, un outil d'analyse stratégique," Post-Print hal-00185309, HAL.
- Aggeri, Franck, 1999. "Environmental policies and innovation: A knowledge-based perspective on cooperative approaches," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(7), pages 699-717, September.
- X. Lecocq & B. Demil & J. Ventura, 2010. "Business Models as a Research Program in Strategic Management: An Appraisal based on Lakatos," Post-Print hal-00678363, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rémi Beulque & Franck Aggeri, 2016. "Circular Business Model Innovation: Key Patterns and Challenges to unleash recycling value creation potential," Post-Print halshs-01290810, HAL.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Belussi, Fiorenza & Orsi, Luigi & Savarese, Maria, 2019. "Mapping Business Model Research: A Document Bibliometric Analysis," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, vol. 35(3).
- Chammassian, Raffi Gabriel & Sabatier, Valerie, 2020. "The role of costs in business model design for early-stage technology startups," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 157(C).
- Amel Attour & Thierry Burger-Helmchen, 2014. "Écosystèmes et modèles d'affaires : introduction," Revue d'économie industrielle, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(2), pages 11-25.
- Lehoux, P. & Daudelin, G. & Williams-Jones, B. & Denis, J.-L. & Longo, C., 2014. "How do business model and health technology design influence each other? Insights from a longitudinal case study of three academic spin-offs," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(6), pages 1025-1038.
- Jeremy Tantely Ranjatoelina & Adam Dewitte & Bilal Bourkha, 2015. "The business model of integration social enterprises. A case study of the French WISEs [Le business model des entreprises sociales inclusives Cas des « secteurs » protégé, adapté et de l'insertion ," Working Papers hal-01202635, HAL.
- Nigel Roome & Céline Louche, 2016. "Journeying Toward Business Models for Sustainability: A Conceptual Model Found Inside the Black Box of Organisational Transformation," Post-Print hal-01183743, HAL.
- Li, Feng, 2020. "The digital transformation of business models in the creative industries: A holistic framework and emerging trends," Technovation, Elsevier, vol. 92.
- Thomas Moellers & Lars von der Burg & Bastian Bansemir & Max Pretzl & Oliver Gassmann, 2019. "System dynamics for corporate business model innovation," Electronic Markets, Springer;IIM University of St. Gallen, vol. 29(3), pages 387-406, September.
- Raphaël Maucuer & Alexandre Renaud, 2019. "Business Model Research: A Bibliometric Analysis of Origins and Trends," Post-Print hal-01918188, HAL.
- Müller, Julian Marius & Buliga, Oana & Voigt, Kai-Ingo, 2018. "Fortune favors the prepared: How SMEs approach business model innovations in Industry 4.0," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 132(C), pages 2-17.
- von Delft, Stephan & Zhao, Yang, 2021. "Business models in process industries: Emerging trends and future research," Technovation, Elsevier, vol. 105(C).
- Gasparin, Marta & Green, William & Lilley, Simon & Quinn, Martin & Saren, Mike & Schinckus, Christophe, 2021. "Business as unusual: A business model for social innovation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 125(C), pages 698-709.
- Emmanuel Coblence & Valérie Sabatier, 2014. "Articulating Growth and Cultural Innovation in Art Museums : The Louvre's Business Model Revision," Post-Print hal-01346974, HAL.
- Palo, Teea & Åkesson, Maria & Löfberg, Nina, 2019. "Servitization as business model contestation: A practice approach," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 486-496.
- Desyllas, Panos & Sako, Mari, 2013. "Profiting from business model innovation: Evidence from Pay-As-You-Drive auto insurance," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 101-116.
- Changhyeon Song & Kwangsoo Shin, 2019. "Business Model Design for Latecomers in Biopharmaceutical Industry: The Case of Korean Firms," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(18), pages 1-15, September.
- Alexis Laszczuk & Lionel Garreau & Raphaël Maucuer, 2013. "Intégrer l'évolution de la stratégie et l'aspect humain de l'organisation dans l'approche par le Business Model : les apports du Modèle 4C," Post-Print halshs-00949051, HAL.
- Jin, Byoungho Ellie & Shin, Daeun Chloe, 2020. "Changing the game to compete: Innovations in the fashion retail industry from the disruptive business model," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 301-311.
- Clinton, Eric & McAdam, Maura & Gamble, Jordan Robert, 2018. "Transgenerational entrepreneurial family firms: An examination of the business model construct," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 269-285.
- Franziska Günzel-Jensen & Anna B. Holm, 2015. "Freemium Business Models as the Foundation for Growing an E-business Venture: A Multiple Case Study of Industry Leaders," Journal of Entrepreneurship, Management and Innovation, Fundacja Upowszechniająca Wiedzę i Naukę "Cognitione", vol. 11(1), pages 77-101.
More about this item
Keywordsbusiness ecosystem; process study; business model; circular economy; circular business model; économie circulaire; écosystème d'affaire; business model circulaire;
All these keywords.
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-GER-2015-08-30 (German Papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-01168201. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: CCSD (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.