Écosystèmes et modèles d'affaires : introduction
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Petra Andries & Koenraad Debackere, 2007. "Adaptation and Performance in New Businesses: Understanding the Moderating Effects of Independence and Industry," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 29(1), pages 81-99, June.
- Teece, David J & Winter, Sidney G, 1984. "The Limits of Neoclassical Theory in Management Education," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 74(2), pages 116-121, May.
- Julien PÉnin & Thierry Burger-Helmchen & Claude Guittard & Eric Schenk & Antoine Dintrich, 2013. "L'innovation ouverte définition, pratiques et perspectives," Post-Print hal-02189768, HAL.
- Thierry Burger-Helmchen & Caroline Hussler & Julien Pénin, 2011.
"General presentation. Rethinking boundaries for innovation: exploring the shapes and stakes of the open innovation phenomenon,"
Journal of Innovation Economics, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(1), pages 3-10.
- Thierry Burger-Helmchen & Caroline Hussler & Julien Penin, 2011. "General presentation. Rethinking boundaries for innovation: exploring the shapes and stakes of the open innovation phenomenon," Post-Print hal-02189354, HAL.
- Charles Baden-Fuller & Vincent Mangematin, 2013. "Business models: A challenging agenda," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-00869707, HAL.
- Giovanni Dosi & Richard Nelson, 2013. "The Evolution of Technologies: An Assessment of the State-of-the-Art," Eurasian Business Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 3(1), pages 3-46, June.
- X. Lecocq & B. Demil & V. Warnier, 2006. "Le business model, un outil d'analyse stratégique," Post-Print hal-00185309, HAL.
- Thierry Burger-Helmchen, 2009. "Capabilities in small high-tech firms : A case of plural-Entrepreneurship," Post-Print hal-02302906, HAL.
- B. Demil & X. Lecocq, 2010. "Business model evolution : in search of dynamic consistency," Post-Print hal-00572915, HAL.
- Brettel, Malte & Strese, Steffen & Flatten, Tessa C., 2012. "Improving the performance of business models with relationship marketing efforts – An entrepreneurial perspective," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 85-98.
- Henry Chesbrough & Richard S. Rosenbloom, 2002. "The role of the business model in capturing value from innovation: evidence from Xerox Corporation's technology spin-off companies," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(3), pages 529-555, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carole Donada & Guy Fournier, 2014. "Stratégie industrielle pour un écosystème en émergence : le cas de la mobilité 2.0, décarbonée, intermodale et collaborative," Revue d'économie industrielle, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(4), pages 317-348.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Amel Attour & Thierry Burger-Helmchen, 2014. "Écosystèmes et modèles d'affaires," Post-Print hal-02153063, HAL.
- Belussi, Fiorenza & Orsi, Luigi & Savarese, Maria, 2019. "Mapping Business Model Research: A Document Bibliometric Analysis," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, vol. 35(3).
- Ales Novak, 2014. "Business Model Literature Overview," FINANCIAL REPORTING, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2014(1), pages 79-130.
- Rémi Beulque & Franck Aggeri, 2015. "Circular economy at the glance of business models - learnings from automotive end-of-life - XXIVth International Conference on Strategic Management [L’économie circulaire au prisme des business mod," Post-Print hal-01168201, HAL.
- Li, Feng, 2020. "The digital transformation of business models in the creative industries: A holistic framework and emerging trends," Technovation, Elsevier, vol. 92.
- Thomas Moellers & Lars von der Burg & Bastian Bansemir & Max Pretzl & Oliver Gassmann, 2019. "System dynamics for corporate business model innovation," Electronic Markets, Springer;IIM University of St. Gallen, vol. 29(3), pages 387-406, September.
- Raphaël Maucuer & Alexandre Renaud, 2019. "Business Model Research: A Bibliometric Analysis of Origins and Trends," Post-Print hal-01918188, HAL.
- Marlena Ciechan-Kujawa & Michal Buszko, 2020. "The Susceptibility of the Business Model to Changes - Empirical Analysis of Internal Determinants of Variability," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(4), pages 739-757.
- Mark Loon & Roy Chik, 2019. "Efficiency-centered, innovation-enabling business models of high tech SMEs: Evidence from Hong Kong," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 36(1), pages 87-111, March.
- Franziska Günzel-Jensen & Anna B. Holm, 2015. "Freemium Business Models as the Foundation for Growing an E-business Venture: A Multiple Case Study of Industry Leaders," Journal of Entrepreneurship, Management and Innovation, Fundacja Upowszechniająca Wiedzę i Naukę "Cognitione", vol. 11(1), pages 77-101.
- Hanna Rydehell, 2019. "Stakeholder Roles In Business Model Development In New Technology-Based Firms," International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 24(04), pages 1-38, May.
- Marlena Ciechan-Kujawa & Michal Buszko, 2020. "Complexity of Changes in the Business Model: An Empirical Research," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(Special 1), pages 5-17.
- Arash Rezazadeh & Ana Carvalho, 2018. "A value-based approach to business model innovation: Defining the elements of the concept," NIPE Working Papers 12/2018, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Jeremy Tantely Ranjatoelina & Adam Dewitte & Bilal Bourkha, 2015. "The business model of integration social enterprises. A case study of the French WISEs [Le business model des entreprises sociales inclusives Cas des « secteurs » protégé, adapté et de l'insertion ," Working Papers hal-01202635, HAL.
- Gasparin, Marta & Green, William & Lilley, Simon & Quinn, Martin & Saren, Mike & Schinckus, Christophe, 2021. "Business as unusual: A business model for social innovation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 125(C), pages 698-709.
- Nigel Roome & Céline Louche, 2016. "Journeying Toward Business Models for Sustainability: A Conceptual Model Found Inside the Black Box of Organisational Transformation," Post-Print hal-01183743, HAL.
- Sarel Gronum & John Steen & Martie-Louise Verreynne, 2016. "Business model design and innovation: Unlocking the performance benefits of innovation," Australian Journal of Management, Australian School of Business, vol. 41(3), pages 585-605, August.
- Albøge, Kristian Groth & Andersen, Jesper Gyldenlev & Lueg, Rainer & Nielsen, Kristian Posselt, 2015. "A framework for business model development in technology-driven start-ups," Die Unternehmung - Swiss Journal of Business Research and Practice, Nomos Verlagsgesellschaft mbH & Co. KG, vol. 69(1), pages 67-80.
- Matthias Filser & Sascha Kraus & Matthias Breier & Ioanna Nenova & Kaisu Puumalainen, 2021. "Business model innovation: Identifying foundations and trajectories," Business Strategy and the Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(2), pages 891-907, February.
- Gerrit Remane & Andre Hanelt & Jan F. Tesch & Lutz M. Kolbe, 2017. "The Business Model Pattern Database — A Tool For Systematic Business Model Innovation," International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 21(01), pages 1-61, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cai:reidbu:rei_146_0011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://www.cairn.info/revue-d-economie-industrielle.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Jean-Baptiste de Vathaire (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.cairn.info/revue-d-economie-industrielle.htm .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.