Écosystèmes et modèles d'affaires
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Frédéric Delmar & Scott Shane, 2003. "Does business planning facilitate the development of new ventures?," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(12), pages 1165-1185, December.
- Teece, David J & Winter, Sidney G, 1984. "The Limits of Neoclassical Theory in Management Education," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 74(2), pages 116-121, May.
- Julien PÉnin & Thierry Burger-Helmchen & Claude Guittard & Eric Schenk & Antoine Dintrich, 2013. "L'innovation ouverte définition, pratiques et perspectives," Post-Print hal-02189768, HAL.
- Jean‐Charles Rochet & Jean Tirole, 2006. "Two‐sided markets: a progress report," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 37(3), pages 645-667, September.
- Thierry Burger-Helmchen & Caroline Hussler & Julien Pénin, 2011.
"General presentation. Rethinking boundaries for innovation: exploring the shapes and stakes of the open innovation phenomenon,"
Journal of Innovation Economics, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(1), pages 3-10.
- Thierry Burger-Helmchen & Caroline Hussler & Julien Penin, 2011. "General presentation. Rethinking boundaries for innovation: exploring the shapes and stakes of the open innovation phenomenon," Post-Print hal-02189354, HAL.
- Giovanni Dosi & Richard Nelson, 2013. "The Evolution of Technologies: An Assessment of the State-of-the-Art," Eurasian Business Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 3(1), pages 3-46, June.
- Christoph Zott & Raphael Amit, 2008. "The fit between product market strategy and business model: implications for firm performance," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(1), pages 1-26, January.
- Thierry Burger-Helmchen, 2009. "Capabilities in small high-tech firms : A case of plural-Entrepreneurship," Post-Print hal-02302906, HAL.
- B. Demil & X. Lecocq, 2010. "Business model evolution : in search of dynamic consistency," Post-Print hal-00572915, HAL.
- Henry Chesbrough & Richard S. Rosenbloom, 2002. "The role of the business model in capturing value from innovation: evidence from Xerox Corporation's technology spin-off companies," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(3), pages 529-555, June.
- Petra Andries & Koenraad Debackere, 2007. "Adaptation and Performance in New Businesses: Understanding the Moderating Effects of Independence and Industry," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 29(1), pages 81-99, June.
- V. Chanal, 2011. "Introduction : Pourquoi il faut repenser les business models des innovations," Post-Print halshs-01074102, HAL.
- Charles Baden-Fuller & Vincent Mangematin, 2013. "Business models: A challenging agenda," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-00869707, HAL.
- V. Chanal & J.-L. Giannelloni, 2011. "Construire un business model rentable basé sur la gratuité," Post-Print halshs-01074103, HAL.
- Brettel, Malte & Strese, Steffen & Flatten, Tessa C., 2012. "Improving the performance of business models with relationship marketing efforts – An entrepreneurial perspective," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 85-98.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Iveta Šimberová & Peter Kita, 2020. "New Business Models Based on Multiple Value Creation for the Customer: A Case Study in the Chemical Industry," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(9), pages 1-18, May.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Amel Attour & Thierry Burger-Helmchen, 2014. "Écosystèmes et modèles d'affaires : introduction," Revue d'économie industrielle, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(2), pages 11-25.
- Belussi, Fiorenza & Orsi, Luigi & Savarese, Maria, 2019. "Mapping Business Model Research: A Document Bibliometric Analysis," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, vol. 35(3).
- Marlena Ciechan-Kujawa & Michal Buszko, 2020. "The Susceptibility of the Business Model to Changes - Empirical Analysis of Internal Determinants of Variability," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(4), pages 739-757.
- Ales Novak, 2014. "Business Model Literature Overview," FINANCIAL REPORTING, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2014(1), pages 79-130.
- Mark Loon & Roy Chik, 2019. "Efficiency-centered, innovation-enabling business models of high tech SMEs: Evidence from Hong Kong," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 36(1), pages 87-111, March.
- Gasparin, Marta & Green, William & Lilley, Simon & Quinn, Martin & Saren, Mike & Schinckus, Christophe, 2021. "Business as unusual: A business model for social innovation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 125(C), pages 698-709.
- Cinzia Battistella & Gianluca Murgia & Fabio Nonino, 2021. "Free-driven web-based business models," Electronic Commerce Research, Springer, vol. 21(2), pages 445-486, June.
- Maria Rosa De Giacomo & Raimund Bleischwitz, 2020. "Business models for environmental sustainability: Contemporary shortcomings and some perspectives," Business Strategy and the Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(8), pages 3352-3369, December.
- Randhawa, Krithika & Wilden, Ralf & Gudergan, Siegfried, 2021. "How to innovate toward an ambidextrous business model? The role of dynamic capabilities and market orientation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 618-634.
- Dorleta Ibarra & Ali Ziaee Bigdeli & Juan Ignacio Igartua & Jaione Ganzarain, 2020. "Business Model Innovation in Established SMEs: A Configurational Approach," JOItmC, MDPI, vol. 6(3), pages 1-22, September.
- Holzmann, Patrick & Breitenecker, Robert J. & Schwarz, Erich J. & Gregori, Patrick, 2020. "Business model design for novel technologies in nascent industries: An investigation of 3D printing service providers," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 159(C).
- Franziska Günzel-Jensen & Anna B. Holm, 2015. "Freemium Business Models as the Foundation for Growing an E-business Venture: A Multiple Case Study of Industry Leaders," Journal of Entrepreneurship, Management and Innovation, Fundacja Upowszechniająca Wiedzę i Naukę "Cognitione", vol. 11(1), pages 77-101.
- Arash Rezazadeh & Ana Carvalho, 2018. "A value-based approach to business model innovation: Defining the elements of the concept," NIPE Working Papers 12/2018, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Milena Klasing Chen & Sophie Hooge & Blanche Segrestin, 2015. "Creating value for everyone – when product design crafts ecosystem regulations," Post-Print hal-01147408, HAL.
- Latifi, Mohammad-Ali & Nikou, Shahrokh & Bouwman, Harry, 2021. "Business model innovation and firm performance: Exploring causal mechanisms in SMEs," Technovation, Elsevier, vol. 107(C).
- Nigel Roome & Céline Louche, 2016. "Journeying Toward Business Models for Sustainability: A Conceptual Model Found Inside the Black Box of Organisational Transformation," Post-Print hal-01183743, HAL.
- Sarel Gronum & John Steen & Martie-Louise Verreynne, 2016. "Business model design and innovation: Unlocking the performance benefits of innovation," Australian Journal of Management, Australian School of Business, vol. 41(3), pages 585-605, August.
- Matthias Filser & Sascha Kraus & Matthias Breier & Ioanna Nenova & Kaisu Puumalainen, 2021. "Business model innovation: Identifying foundations and trajectories," Business Strategy and the Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(2), pages 891-907, February.
- Li, Feng, 2020. "The digital transformation of business models in the creative industries: A holistic framework and emerging trends," Technovation, Elsevier, vol. 92.
- Harry Bouwman & Mark Reuver & Marikka Heikkilä & Erwin Fielt, 2020. "Business model tooling: where research and practice meet," Electronic Markets, Springer;IIM University of St. Gallen, vol. 30(3), pages 413-419, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-02153063. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: CCSD (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.