Écosystèmes et modèles d'affaires : introduction
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Petra Andries & Koenraad Debackere, 2007. "Adaptation and Performance in New Businesses: Understanding the Moderating Effects of Independence and Industry," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 29(1), pages 81-99, June.
- Teece, David J & Winter, Sidney G, 1984. "The Limits of Neoclassical Theory in Management Education," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 74(2), pages 116-121, May.
- Thierry Burger-Helmchen & Caroline Hussler & Julien Pénin, 2011. "General presentation. Rethinking boundaries for innovation: exploring the shapes and stakes of the open innovation phenomenon," Journal of Innovation Economics, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(1), pages 3-10.
- Charles Baden-Fuller & Vincent Mangematin, 2013. "Business models: A challenging agenda," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-00869707, HAL.
- X. Lecocq & B. Demil & V. Warnier, 2006. "Le business model, un outil d'analyse stratégique," Post-Print hal-00185309, HAL.
- Giovanni Dosi & Richard Nelson, 2013. "The Evolution of Technologies: An Assessment of the State-of-the-Art," Eurasian Business Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 3(1), pages 3-46, June.
- B. Demil & X. Lecocq, 2010. "Business model evolution : in search of dynamic consistency," Post-Print hal-00572915, HAL.
- Brettel, Malte & Strese, Steffen & Flatten, Tessa C., 2012. "Improving the performance of business models with relationship marketing efforts – An entrepreneurial perspective," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 85-98.
- Henry Chesbrough & Richard S. Rosenbloom, 2002. "The role of the business model in capturing value from innovation: evidence from Xerox Corporation's technology spin-off companies," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(3), pages 529-555, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carole Donada & Guy Fournier, 2014. "Stratégie industrielle pour un écosystème en émergence : le cas de la mobilité 2.0, décarbonée, intermodale et collaborative," Revue d'économie industrielle, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(4), pages 317-348.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-08-25 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-01062002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.