When technological discontinuities and disruptive business models challenge dominant industry logics: insights from the drugs industry
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lehoux, P. & Daudelin, G. & Williams-Jones, B. & Denis, J.-L. & Longo, C., 2014. "How do business model and health technology design influence each other? Insights from a longitudinal case study of three academic spin-offs," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(6), pages 1025-1038.
- Pronker, Esther & Weenen, Tamar & Commandeur, Harry & Claassen, E. & Osterhaus, A.D.M.E., 2015. "Scratching the surface: Exploratory analysis of key opinion leaders on rate limiting factors in novel adjuvanted-vaccine development," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 90(PB), pages 420-432.
- Ernkvist, Mirko, 2015. "The double knot of technology and business-model innovation in the era of ferment of digital exchanges: The case of OM, a pioneer in electronic options exchanges," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 285-299.
- Emmanuel Coblence & Valérie Sabatier, 2014. "Articulating Growth and Cultural Innovation in Art Museums : The Louvre's Business Model Revision," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-01346974, HAL.
- Vecchiato, Riccardo, 2017. "Disruptive innovation, managerial cognition, and technology competition outcomes," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 116-128.
- Rémi Beulque & Franck Aggeri, 2015.
"Circular economy at the glance of business models - learnings from automotive end-of-life - XXIVth International Conference on Strategic Management
[L’économie circulaire au prisme des business mod," Post-Print hal-01168201, HAL.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:11:y:2019:i:5:p:1455-:d:212396 is not listed on IDEAS
- Isabelle Leroux & Paul Muller & BÃ©atrice Plottu & Caroline Widehem, 2014. "Evolution of business models in French ?PÃ´les de compÃ©titivitÃ©?: the role of intermediaries in horticultural varietal creation," ERSA conference papers ersa14p693, European Regional Science Association.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:129:y:2018:i:c:p:339-344 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gilsing, Victor A. & Cloodt, Myriam & Bertrand–Cloodt, Danielle, 2016. "What makes you more central? Antecedents of changes in betweenness-centrality in technology-based alliance networks," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 209-221.
- Lauto, Giancarlo & Valentin, Finn, 2016. "The knowledge production model of the New Sciences: The case of Translational Medicine," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 12-21.
- Hafsi, Taïeb & Hu, Hao, 2016. "Sectoral innovation through competing logics: The case of antidepressants in traditional Chinese medicine," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 80-89.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:129:y:2018:i:c:p:275-284 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:132:y:2018:i:c:p:2-17 is not listed on IDEAS
- Øiestad, Sara & Bugge, Markus M., 2014. "Digitisation of publishing: Exploration based on existing business models," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 54-65.
- Rayna, Thierry & Striukova, Ludmila, 2016. "From rapid prototyping to home fabrication: How 3D printing is changing business model innovation," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 214-224.
More about this item
Keywordstechnological discontinuities; dominant logic; business model; industry life cycle; drug industry; technological discontinuities.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BEC-2012-05-08 (Business Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:gemptp:hal-00658727. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.