Evolution of business models in French ?PÃ´les de compÃ©titivitÃ©?: the role of intermediaries in horticultural varietal creation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Howells, Jeremy, 2006. "Intermediation and the role of intermediaries in innovation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 715-728, June.
- West, Joel, 2003. "How open is open enough?: Melding proprietary and open source platform strategies," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(7), pages 1259-1285, July.
- Frederic Rychen & Jean-Benoit Zimmermann, 2008. "Clusters in the Global Knowledge-based Economy: Knowledge Gatekeepers and Temporary Proximity," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(6), pages 767-776.
- Sabatier, Valerie & Craig-Kennard, Adrienne & Mangematin, Vincent, 2012. "When technological discontinuities and disruptive business models challenge dominant industry logics: Insights from the drugs industry," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 79(5), pages 949-962.
- Ferrary, Michel, 2011. "Specialized organizations and ambidextrous clusters in the open innovation paradigm," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 181-192, June.
- Sylvain Amisse & Isabelle Leroux & Paul Muller & Caroline Widehem, 2013. "Les réseaux de communautés de pratique dans la dynamique de la gouvernance territoriale horticole : le cas de l'Anjou," Géographie, économie, société, Lavoisier, vol. 15(3), pages 183-203.
- Lee Fleming, 2001. "Recombinant Uncertainty in Technological Search," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(1), pages 117-132, January.
- Geoffrey M. Hodgson, 2003. "The hidden persuaders: institutions and individuals in economic theory," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 27(2), pages 159-175, March.
- Cooke, Phil, 2005. "Regionally asymmetric knowledge capabilities and open innovation: Exploring 'Globalisation 2'--A new model of industry organisation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(8), pages 1128-1149, October.
- Dahlander, Linus & Gann, David M., 2010. "How open is innovation?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 699-709, July.
- Geoffrey M. Hodgson, 1998. "The Approach of Institutional Economics," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 36(1), pages 166-192, March.
- Fromhold-Eisebith, Martina & Eisebith, Gunter, 2005. "How to institutionalize innovative clusters? Comparing explicit top-down and implicit bottom-up approaches," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(8), pages 1250-1268, October.
- Sapsed, Jonathan & Grantham, Andrew & DeFillippi, Robert, 2007. "A bridge over troubled waters: Bridging organisations and entrepreneurial opportunities in emerging sectors," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 1314-1334, November.
- Andrea Morrison, 2008.
"Gatekeepers of Knowledge within Industrial Districts: Who They Are, How They Interact,"
Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(6), pages 817-835.
- Andrea Morrison, 2004. "Gatekeepers of knowledge within industrial districts:who they are, how they interact," KITeS Working Papers 163, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Nov 2004.
- B. Demil & X. Lecocq, 2010. "Business model evolution : in search of dynamic consistency," Post-Print hal-00572915, HAL.
- Elisa Giuliani, 2011.
"Role of Technological Gatekeepers in the Growth of Industrial Clusters: Evidence from Chile,"
Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(10), pages 1329-1348, November.
- Elisa Giuliani, 2010. "The role of technological gatekeepers in the growth of industrial clusters: Evidence from Chile," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1013, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Oct 2010.
- Valérie Sabatier & Adrienne Kennard & Vincent Mangematin, 2012. "When technological discontinuities and disruptive business models challenge dominant industry logics: insights from the drugs industry," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-00658727, HAL.
- Sylvain Amisse & Isabelle Leroux & Paul Muller, 2012. "Proximities and Logics Underlying Cluster Dynamics: The Case of the Ornamental Horticulture Cluster in Maine-et-Loire," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(3), pages 265-283, April.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Adrián Kovács & Bart Looy & Bruno Cassiman, 2015. "Exploring the scope of open innovation: a bibliometric review of a decade of research," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 104(3), pages 951-983, September.
- Kirkels, Yvonne & Duysters, Geert, 2010. "Brokerage in SME networks," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 375-385, April.
- Julie Le Gallo & Anne Plunket, 2016. "Technological gatekeepers, regional inventor networks and inventive performance," Working Papers hal-01422916, HAL.
- Gallo, Julie Le & Plunket, Anne, 2020.
"Regional gatekeepers, inventor networks and inventive performance: Spatial and organizational channels,"
Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(5).
- Julie Le Gallo & Anne Plunket, 2020. "Regional gatekeepers, inventor networks and inventive performance: Spatial and organizational channels," Post-Print hal-02889468, HAL.
- Boari, Cristina & Riboldazzi, Federico, 2014. "How knowledge brokers emerge and evolve: The role of actors’ behaviour," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 683-695.
- José-Antonio Belso-Martínez & Manuel Expósito-Langa, 2015. "Persistence and extinction of brokerage roles in clusters: the role of status, former experiences and extra-cluster relationships," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1501, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jan 2015.
- repec:hig:journl:v:6:y:2012:i:1:p:26-36 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lehoux, P. & Daudelin, G. & Williams-Jones, B. & Denis, J.-L. & Longo, C., 2014. "How do business model and health technology design influence each other? Insights from a longitudinal case study of three academic spin-offs," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(6), pages 1025-1038.
- Anna Yström & Hedvig Aspenberg, 2017. "Open For Innovation? Practices Supporting Collaboration In Swedish Regional Clusters," International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 21(05), pages 1-28, June.
- Belussi, Fiorenza & Orsi, Luigi & Savarese, Maria, 2019. "Mapping Business Model Research: A Document Bibliometric Analysis," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, vol. 35(3).
- Ilwon Seo, 2019. "Regions’ Technology Brokerage Patterns and Dynamics for Regional Development," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(9), pages 1-15, May.
- Qingfeng Tian & Shuo Zhang & Huimin Yu & Guangming Cao, 2019. "Exploring the Factors Influencing Business Model Innovation Using Grounded Theory: The Case of a Chinese High-End Equipment Manufacturer," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(5), pages 1-16, March.
- Jean Guinet & Dirk Meissner, 2012. "Open Innovation: Implications for Corporate Strategies, Government Policy and International R&D Spillovers," Foresight and STI Governance (Foresight-Russia till No. 3/2015), National Research University Higher School of Economics, vol. 6(1), pages 26-36.
- José Antonio Belso-Martínez & María José López-Sánchez & Rosario Mateu-García, 2018. "New MNE subsidiaries in old clusters: when, why, and how," Review of Managerial Science, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 441-467, March.
- Rémi Beulque & Franck Aggeri, 2015. "Circular economy at the glance of business models - learnings from automotive end-of-life - XXIVth International Conference on Strategic Management [L’économie circulaire au prisme des business mod," Post-Print hal-01168201, HAL.
- Boudreau, Kevin J. & Lakhani, Karim R., 2015. "“Open” disclosure of innovations, incentives and follow-on reuse: Theory on processes of cumulative innovation and a field experiment in computational biology," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 4-19.
- Kokshagina, Olga & Le Masson, Pascal & Bories, Florent, 2017. "Fast-connecting search practices: On the role of open innovation intermediary to accelerate the absorptive capacity," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 120(C), pages 232-239.
- De Silva, Muthu & Howells, Jeremy & Meyer, Martin, 2018. "Innovation intermediaries and collaboration: Knowledge–based practices and internal value creation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 70-87.
- Elias G. Carayannis & Dirk Meissner, 2017. "Glocal targeted open innovation: challenges, opportunities and implications for theory, policy and practice," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 42(2), pages 236-252, April.
- José Antonio Belso-Martínez & Manuel Expósito-Langa & Francisco Mas-Verdú & F. Xavier Molina-Morales, 2017. "Dynamics of Brokerage Positions in Clusters: Evidence from the Spanish Foodstuffs Industry," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(2), pages 1-18, February.
- Emmanuel Coblence & Valérie Sabatier, 2014. "Articulating Growth and Cultural Innovation in Art Museums : The Louvre's Business Model Revision," Post-Print hal-01346974, HAL.
More about this item
- L10 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - General
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- Q16 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - R&D; Agricultural Technology; Biofuels; Agricultural Extension Services
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-INO-2015-01-09 (Innovation)
- NEP-PPM-2015-01-09 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
- NEP-SBM-2015-01-09 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa14p693. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Gunther Maier (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.