Proximities and Logics Underlying Cluster Dynamics: The Case of the Ornamental Horticulture Cluster in Maine-et-Loire
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Samuel Bowles & Herbert Gintis, 2002. "Social Capital and Community Governance," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 112(483), pages 419-436, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Isabelle Leroux & Paul Muller & BÃ©atrice Plottu & Caroline Widehem, 2014. "Evolution of business models in French ?PÃ´les de compÃ©titivitÃ©?: the role of intermediaries in horticultural varietal creation," ERSA conference papers ersa14p693, European Regional Science Association.
- Rune Dahl Fitjar & Franz Huber & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose, 2016.
"Not too close, not too far: testing the Goldilocks principle of ‘optimal’ distance in innovation networks,"
Industry and Innovation,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(6), pages 465-487, August.
- Rune Dahl Fitjar & Franz Huber & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose, 2016. "Not too close, not too far: testing the Goldilocks principle of ‘optimal’ distance in innovation networks," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1609, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised May 2016.
- Fitjar, Rune Dahl & Huber, Franz & Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés, 2016. "Not too close, not too far: testing the Goldilocks principle of ‘optimal’ distance in innovation networks," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 84304, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:indinn:v:19:y:2012:i:3:p:265-283. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CIAI20 .