The role of technological gatekeepers in the growth of industrial clusters: Evidence from Chile
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rodriguez-Clare, Andres, 2007.
"Clusters and comparative advantage: Implications for industrial policy,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 43-57, January.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Clare, 2005. "Clusters and Comparative Advantage: Implications for Industrial Policy," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 1930, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Clare, 2005. "Clusters and Comparative Advantage: Implications for Industrial Policy," Research Department Publications 4391, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
More about this item
KeywordsIndustrial clusters; technological gatekeepers; knowledge networks; wine industry; Chile;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-11-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2010-11-20 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-SBM-2010-11-20 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:egu:wpaper:1013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deguunl.html .