Report NEP-SBM-2010-11-20This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Elisa Giuliani, 2010. "Network dynamics in regional clusters: The perspective of an emerging economy," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1014, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Oct 2010.
- Dolores Añon Higón, 2010. "ICT and Innovation Activities: Evidence for UK SMEs," Working Papers 1002, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Elisa Giuliani, 2010. "The role of technological gatekeepers in the growth of industrial clusters: Evidence from Chile," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1013, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Oct 2010.
- Tom Broekel & Holger Graf, 2010. "Structural properties of cooperation networks in Germany: From basic to applied research," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-078, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Castellacci, Fulvio, 2010. "The internationalization of firms in the service industries: channels, determinants and sectoral patterns," MPRA Paper 26548, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Josh Lerner, 2010. "Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Financial Market Cycles," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2010/3, OECD Publishing.
- B. Branchet & B. Augier & J.P. Boissin & B. Quere, 2010. "Strategic activities in support of young French SMEs," Post-Print halshs-00534730, HAL.
- Oriol Amat & Jordi Perramon, 2010. "Gazelle companies: Growth drivers and an evolution analysis," Economics Working Papers 1244, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.