Report NEP-CSE-2010-11-20This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Elisa Giuliani, 2010. "Network dynamics in regional clusters: The perspective of an emerging economy," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1014, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Oct 2010.
- Castellacci, Fulvio, 2010. "The internationalization of firms in the service industries: channels, determinants and sectoral patterns," MPRA Paper 26548, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Elisa Giuliani, 2010. "The role of technological gatekeepers in the growth of industrial clusters: Evidence from Chile," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1013, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Oct 2010.
- Guido Buenstorf & Michael Fritsch & Luis Medrano, 2010. "Regional Knowledge and the Emergence of an Industry: Laser Systems Production in West Germany, 1975Ð2005," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1016, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Nov 2010.
- Dolores Añon Higón, 2010. "ICT and Innovation Activities: Evidence for UK SMEs," Working Papers 1002, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00534712_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Christian Helmers & Mark Rogers, 2010. "The Impact of University Research on Corporate Patenting," SERC Discussion Papers 0054, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Oriol Amat & Jordi Perramon, 2010. "Gazelle companies: Growth drivers and an evolution analysis," Economics Working Papers 1244, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Tom Broekel & Holger Graf, 2010. "Structural properties of cooperation networks in Germany: From basic to applied research," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-078, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Wedemeier, Jan, 2010. "The impact of creativity on growth in German regions," MPRA Paper 26573, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00534844_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00534730_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Castro-Martínez, Elena & Molas-Gallart, Jordi & Olmos-Peñuela, Julia, 2010. "Knowledge transfer in the Social Sciences and the Humanities: informal links in a Public Research Organization," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series 201012, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV).
- Muenzinger, Ina, 2010. "How Can SMES Become More Competitive On The Graduate Labour Market?," The York Management School Working Papers 53, The York Management School, University of York.