Argentina: There and Back Again?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nogues, Julio J. & Baracat, Elias, 2005. "Political economy of antidumping and safeguards in Argentina," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3587, The World Bank.
- Michael O. Moore & Maurizio Zanardi, 2009.
"Does antidumping use contribute to trade liberalization in developing countries?,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 42(2), pages 469-495, May.
- Maurizio Zanardi & Michael Owen Moore, 2008. "Does Antidumping Use Contribute to Trade Liberalization in Developing Countries?," Working Papers 2008-01, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Cadot, Olivier & de Melo, Jaime & Tumurchudur, Bolormaa, 2007. "Anti-Dumping Sunset Reviews: The Uneven Reach of WTO Disciplines," CEPR Discussion Papers 6502, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michael O. Moore, 2005. "VERs and Price Undertakings under the WTO," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(2), pages 298-310, May.
- Michael O. Moore, 2006. "An Econometric Analysis of U.S. Antidumping Sunset Review Decisions," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 142(1), pages 122-150, April.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-10-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2011-10-09 (Development)
- NEP-LAM-2011-10-09 (Central & South America)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gwi:wpaper:2011-06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kyle Renner). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iigwuus.html .