EU Competition Policy Revisited: Economic Doctrines Within European Political Work
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Matthieu Montalban & Sigfrido Ramïrez-Përez, 2011. "EU Competition policy revisited: Economic Doctrines within european political work," Post-Print hal-00651720, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Matthieu Montalban, 2008. "Shareholder value, political work and globalization in pharmaceutical industry," Post-Print hal-00249960, HAL.
- Marburg, Theodore F., 1964. "Government and Business in Germany: Public Policy toward Cartels," Business History Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 38(01), pages 78-101, March.
- Streeck, Wolfgang & Thelen, Kathleen (ed.), 2005. "Beyond Continuity: Institutional Change in Advanced Political Economies," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199280469.
- Heike Schweitzer, 2007. "Parallels and Differences in the Attitudes towards Single-Firm Conduct: What are the Reasons? The History, Interpretation and Underlying Principles of Sec. 2 Sherman Act and Art. 82 EC," EUI-LAW Working Papers 32, European University Institute (EUI), Department of Law.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:ejlwec:v:44:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10657-014-9459-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Laurent Warlouzet, 2016. "The Centralization of EU Competition Policy: Historical Institutionalist Dynamics from Cartel Monitoring to Merger Control (1956–91)," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(3), pages 725-741, May.
More about this item
Keywordscompetition; policy; European Union; neoliberalism; ordoliberalism; political work;
- L4 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies
- N4 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2011-11-01 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-HME-2011-11-01 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-IND-2011-11-01 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-REG-2011-11-01 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:grt:wpegrt:2011-33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valerio Sterzi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifredfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.