EU Competition Policy Revisited: Economic Doctrines Within European Political Work
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Matthieu Montalban & Sigfrido Ramïrez-Përez, 2011. "EU Competition policy revisited: Economic Doctrines within european political work," Post-Print hal-00651720, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Matthieu Montalban, 2008. "Shareholder value, political work and globalization in pharmaceutical industry," Post-Print hal-00249960, HAL.
- Heike Schweitzer, 2007. "Parallels and Differences in the Attitudes towards Single-Firm Conduct: What are the Reasons? The History, Interpretation and Underlying Principles of Sec. 2 Sherman Act and Art. 82 EC," EUI-LAW Working Papers 32, European University Institute (EUI), Department of Law.
- Marburg, Theodore F., 1964. "Government and Business in Germany: Public Policy toward Cartels," Business History Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 38(01), pages 78-101, March.
- Streeck, Wolfgang & Thelen, Kathleen (ed.), 2005. "Beyond Continuity: Institutional Change in Advanced Political Economies," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199280469.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:ejlwec:v:44:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10657-014-9459-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Laurent Warlouzet, 2016. "The Centralization of EU Competition Policy: Historical Institutionalist Dynamics from Cartel Monitoring to Merger Control (1956–91)," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(3), pages 725-741, May.
More about this item
Keywordscompetition; policy; European Union; neoliberalism; ordoliberalism; political work;
- L4 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies
- N4 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2011-11-01 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-HME-2011-11-01 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-IND-2011-11-01 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-REG-2011-11-01 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:grt:wpegrt:2011-33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valerio Sterzi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifredfr.html .