Evolutionary game theory and organizational ecology: The case of resource-partitioning theory
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Novshek, William & Sonnenschein, Hugo, 1987.
"General Equilibrium with Free Entry: A Synthetic Approach to the Theory of Perfect Competition,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 25(3), pages 1281-1306, September.
- Novshek, William & Sonnenschein, Hugo., 1983. "General Equilibrium with Free Entry: A Synthetic Approach to the Theory of Perfect Competition," Working Papers 497, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Friedman, Daniel & K., C. Fung, 1996. "International trade and the internal organization of firms: An evolutionary approach," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(1-2), pages 113-137, August.
- Jean Tirole, 1988. "The Theory of Industrial Organization," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262200716, July.
- Roch Parayre & Dileep Hurry, 2001. "Corporate investment and strategic stability in hypercompetition," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(4-5), pages 281-298.
- Drew Fudenberg & Jean Tirole, 1991. "Game Theory," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262061414, July.
- Martin Ruef, 2004. "For whom the bell tolls: ecological perspectives on industrial decline and resurgence," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(1), pages 61-89, February.
- Daniel Friedman, 1998.
"On economic applications of evolutionary game theory,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 15-43.
- Daniel Friedman, 2010. "On Economic Applications of Evolutionary Game Theory," Levine's Working Paper Archive 53, David K. Levine.
- Israel M. Kirzner, 1997. "Entrepreneurial Discovery and the Competitive Market Process: An Austrian Approach," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 35(1), pages 60-85, March.
- Weibull, Jörgen W., 1992. "An Introduction to Evolutionary Game Theory," Working Paper Series 347, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Friedman, Daniel, 1991. "Evolutionary Games in Economics," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(3), pages 637-666, May.
- Armen A. Alchian, 1950. "Uncertainty, Evolution, and Economic Theory," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 58, pages 211-211.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:75:y:1981:i:02:p:306-318_17 is not listed on IDEAS
- Young, H Peyton, 1993. "The Evolution of Conventions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 61(1), pages 57-84, January.
- Rhode, Paul & Stegeman, Mark, 2001. "Non-Nash equilibria of Darwinian dynamics with applications to duopoly," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 19(3-4), pages 415-453, March.
- Hopkins, Ed, 1997. " Evolving Game Theory," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(1), pages 101-106, March.
- repec:hhs:iuiwop:487 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christophe Boone & Arjen van Witteloostuijn, 2004. "A unified theory of market partitioning: an integration of resource-partitioning and sunk cost theories," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(5), pages 701-725, October.
- Vickers, John, 1985. "Delegation and the Theory of the Firm," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 95(380a), pages 138-147, Supplemen.
More about this item
KeywordsEvolutionary game theory; Organizational ecology; Resource partitioning; Competitive dynamics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ant:acedwp:2009001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joeri Nys). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ftufsbe.html .