On the Evolution of Comparative Advantage in a Matching Model
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||May 2001|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cordella, Tito & J. Gabszewicz, Jean, 1997.
"Comparative advantage under oligopoly,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 43(3-4), pages 333-346, November.
- Cordella, T. & Gabszewicz, J. J., . "Comparative advantage under oligopoly," CORE Discussion Papers RP -1286, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- CORDELLA, Tito & GABSZEWICZ, Jean, 1993. "Comparative Advantage under Oligopoly," CORE Discussion Papers 1993007, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Binmore, Ken & Samuelson, Larry, 2001. "Evolution and Mixed Strategies," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 200-226, February.
- D. Foster & P. Young, 2010. "Stochastic Evolutionary Game Dynamics," Levine's Working Paper Archive 493, David K. Levine.
- Armen A. Alchian, 1950. "Uncertainty, Evolution, and Economic Theory," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 58, pages 211.
- Friedman, Daniel, 1991. "Evolutionary Games in Economics," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(3), pages 637-66, May.
- Friedman, Daniel & K., C. Fung, 1996. "International trade and the internal organization of firms: An evolutionary approach," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(1-2), pages 113-137, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:osu:osuewp:01-08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (John Slaughter)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.