Technical trading in the Santa Fe Institute Artificial Stock Market revisited
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lux, Thomas, 1998. "The socio-economic dynamics of speculative markets: interacting agents, chaos, and the fat tails of return distributions," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 143-165, January.
- Levy, Moshe & Levy, Haim & Solomon, Sorin, 1994. "A microscopic model of the stock market : Cycles, booms, and crashes," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 103-111, May.
- Armen A. Alchian, 1950. "Uncertainty, Evolution, and Economic Theory," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 58, pages 211-211.
- Kiyotaki, Nobuhiro & Wright, Randall, 1989. "On Money as a Medium of Exchange," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(4), pages 927-954, August.
- Riechmann, Thomas, 2001. "Genetic algorithm learning and evolutionary games," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 25(6-7), pages 1019-1037, June.
- LeBaron, Blake & Arthur, W. Brian & Palmer, Richard, 1999.
"Time series properties of an artificial stock market,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 23(9-10), pages 1487-1516, September.
- Arthur, W.B. & LeBaron, B. & Palmer, R., 1997. "Time Series Properties of an Artificial Stock Market," Working papers 9725, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Cont, Rama & Bouchaud, Jean-Philipe, 2000. "Herd Behavior And Aggregate Fluctuations In Financial Markets," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 4(02), pages 170-196, June.
- Marimon, Ramon & McGrattan, Ellen & Sargent, Thomas J., 1990. "Money as a medium of exchange in an economy with artificially intelligent agents," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 329-373, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wei-Xing Zhou & Guo-Hua Mu & Si-Wei Chen & Didier Sornette, "undated". "Strategies used as Spectroscopy of Financial Markets Reveal New Stylized Facts," Working Papers ETH-RC-11-005, ETH Zurich, Chair of Systems Design.
- Panchenko, Valentyn & Gerasymchuk, Sergiy & Pavlov, Oleg V., 2013.
"Asset price dynamics with heterogeneous beliefs and local network interactions,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 2623-2642.
- Valentyn Panchenko & Sergiy Gerasymchuk & Oleg V. Pavlov, 2013. "Asset Price Dynamics with Heterogeneous Beliefs and Local Network Interactions," Discussion Papers 2013-18, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Sharma, Susan Sunila, 2014. "Firm return volatility and economic gains: The role of oil prices," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 142-151.
- Maciel, Leandro & Gomide, Fernando & Ballini, Rosangela, 2016. "A differential evolution algorithm for yield curve estimation," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 129(C), pages 10-30.
- Vagnani, Gianluca, 2009. "The Black-Scholes model as a determinant of the implied volatility smile: A simulation study," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 103-118, October.
- Gianluca Vagnani, 2009. "The Black-Scholes model as a determinant of the implied volatility smile: A simulation study," Post-Print hal-00736952, HAL.
- JosÃ© Manuel GalÃ¡n & Luis R. Izquierdo & Segismundo S. Izquierdo & José Ignacio Santos & Ricardo del Olmo & Adolfo López-Paredes & Bruce Edmonds, 2009. "Errors and Artefacts in Agent-Based Modelling," Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 12(1), pages 1-1.
- Gerasymchuk, S. & Pavlov, O.V., 2010. "Asset Price Dynamics with Local Interactions under Heterogeneous Beliefs," CeNDEF Working Papers 10-02, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeborg:v:61:y:2006:i:4:p:599-616. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.