Unconditional maximum likelihood estimation of dynamic models for spatial panels
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Baltagi, Badi H & Levin, Dan, 1986. "Estimating Dynamic Demand for Cigarettes Using Panel Data: The Effects of Bootlegging, Taxation and Advertising Reconsidered," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 68(1), pages 148-155, February.
- Alok Bhargava & J. D. Sargan, 2006.
"Estimating Dynamic Random Effects Models From Panel Data Covering Short Time Periods,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Econometrics, Statistics And Computational Approaches In Food And Health Sciences, chapter 1, pages 3-27
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Bhargava, Alok & Sargan, J D, 1983. "Estimating Dynamic Random Effects Models from Panel Data Covering Short Time Periods," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(6), pages 1635-1659, November.
- Hsiao, Cheng & Hashem Pesaran, M. & Kamil Tahmiscioglu, A., 2002.
"Maximum likelihood estimation of fixed effects dynamic panel data models covering short time periods,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 109(1), pages 107-150, July.
- Hsaio, Cheng & Pesaran, M. Hashem & Tahmiscioglu, A. Kamil, 1998. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Fixed Effects Dynamic Panel Data Models Covering Short Time Periods," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 9826, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Kathleen P. Bell & Nancy E. Bockstael, 2000. "Applying the Generalized-Moments Estimation Approach to Spatial Problems Involving Microlevel Data," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 82(1), pages 72-82, February.
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Levin, Dan, 1992. "Cigarette taxation: Raising revenues and reducing consumption," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 321-335, December.
- Nickell, Stephen J, 1981. "Biases in Dynamic Models with Fixed Effects," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(6), pages 1417-1426, November.
- Harald Badinger & Werner Muller & Gabriele Tondl, 2004.
"Regional Convergence in the European Union, 1985- 1999: A Spatial Dynamic Panel Analysis,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(3), pages 241-253.
- Badinger, Harald & Müller, Werner G. & Tondl, Gabriele, 2002. "Regional convergence in the European Union (1985 - 1999) : a spatial dynamic panel analysis," HWWA Discussion Papers 210, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Gabriele Tondl & Harald Badinger & Werner Müller, 2003. "Regional convergence in the European Union (1985-1999). A spatial dynamic panel analysis," ERSA conference papers ersa03p455, European Regional Science Association.
- Arellano, Manuel, 1989.
"A note on the Anderson-Hsiao estimator for panel data,"
Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 337-341, December.
- Arellano, M., 1989. "A Note On The Anderson-Hsiao Estimator For Panel Data," Economics Series Working Papers 9975, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Ahn, Seung C. & Schmidt, Peter, 1997. "Efficient estimation of dynamic panel data models: Alternative assumptions and simplified estimation," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 76(1-2), pages 309-321.
- Badi H. Baltagi & James M. Griffin & Weiwen Xiong, 2000. "To Pool Or Not To Pool: Homogeneous Versus Hetergeneous Estimations Applied to Cigarette Demand," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 82(1), pages 117-126, February.
- Anselin, Luc & Hudak, Sheri, 1992. "Spatial econometrics in practice : A review of software options," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 509-536, September.
- Manuel Arellano & Stephen Bond, 1991.
"Some Tests of Specification for Panel Data: Monte Carlo Evidence and an Application to Employment Equations,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 58(2), pages 277-297.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "RATS program to replicate Arellano-Bond 1991 dynamic panel," Statistical Software Components RTZ00169, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Ahn, Seung C. & Schmidt, Peter, 1995. "Efficient estimation of models for dynamic panel data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 5-27, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jacobs, J.P.A.M. & Ligthart, J.E. & Vrijburg, H., 2009.
"Dynamic Panel Data Models Featuring Endogenous Interaction and Spatially Correlated Errors,"
2009-92, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Jan P.A.M. Jacobs & Jenny E. Ligthart & Hendrik Vrijburg, 2009. "Dynamic Panel Data Models Featuring Endogenous Interaction and Spatially Correlated Errors," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0915, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Deng, Minfeng & Athanasopoulos, George, 2011.
"Modelling Australian domestic and international inbound travel: a spatial–temporal approach,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 1075-1084.
- Minfeng Deng & George Athanasopoulos, 2009. "Modelling Australian Domestic and International Inbound Travel: a Spatial-Temporal Approach," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 10/09, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Kukenova, Madina & Monteiro, Jose-Antonio, 2008.
"Spatial Dynamic Panel Model and System GMM: A Monte Carlo Investigation,"
11569, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 2008.
- José-Antonio Monteiro & Madina Kukenova, 2009. "Spatial Dynamic Panel Model and System GMM: A Monte Carlo Investigation," IRENE Working Papers 09-01, IRENE Institute of Economic Research.
- Kukenova, Madina & Monteiro, Jose-Antonio, 2008. "Spatial Dynamic Panel Model and System GMM: A Monte Carlo Investigation," MPRA Paper 13405, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Feb 2009.
- Tonzer, Lena, 2015.
"Cross-border interbank networks, banking risk and contagion,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 18(C), pages 19-32.
- Lena Tonzer, 2013. "Cross-Border Interbank Networks, Banking Risk and Contagion," FIW Working Paper series 129, FIW.
- Gude, Alberto & Álvarez, Inmaculada C. & Orea, Luis, 2017. "Heterogeneous spillovers among Spanish provinces: A generalized spatial stochastic frontier model," Efficiency Series Papers 2017/03, University of Oviedo, Department of Economics, Oviedo Efficiency Group (OEG).
- Edoardo Di Porto & Angela Parenti & Sonia Paty & Zineb Abidi, 2017.
"Local government cooperation at work: a control function approach,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 17(2), pages 435-463.
- Zineb Abidi & Edoardo Di Porto & Angela Parenti & Sonia Paty, 2014. "Local government cooperation at work: A control function approach," Working Papers halshs-01098777, HAL.
- Edoardo Di Porto & Angela Parenti & Sonia Paty & Zineb Abidi, 2017. "Local government cooperation at work: a control function approach," Post-Print halshs-01289969, HAL.
- Zineb Abidi & Edoardo di Porto & Angela Parenti & Sonia Paty, 2014. "Local government cooperation at work : A control function approach," Working Papers 1444, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Zineb Abidi & Edoardo Di Porto & Angela Parenti & Sonia Paty, 2015. "Local government cooperation at work: A control function approach," Discussion Papers 2015/202, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Bussu, Anna & Detotto, Claudio & Sterzi, Valerio, 2013.
"Social conformity and suicide,"
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics),
Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 67-78.
- A. Bussu & C. Detotto & V. Sterzi, 2012. "Social conformity and suicide," Working Paper CRENoS 201207, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Anna Bussu & Claudio Detotto & Valerio Sterzi, 2013. "Social conformity and suicide," Post-Print hal-00779865, HAL.
- Jonathan Jones & Colin Wren, 2008. "FDI Location Across British Regions and Inward Investment Policy," SERC Discussion Papers 0013, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Mark Wachowiak & Renata Wachowiak-Smolikova & Jonathan Zimmerling, 2012. "The Viability of Global Optimization for Parameter Estimation in Spatial Econometrics Models," ERSA conference papers ersa12p598, European Regional Science Association.
- repec:jss:jstsof:v:076:i06 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eckhardt Bode & Sergio J. Rey, 2006. "The spatial dimension of economic growth and convergence," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 85(2), pages 171-176, June.
- Colin Wren & Jonathan Jones, 2011. "Assessing The Regional Impact Of Grants On Fdi Location: Evidence From U.K. Regional Policy, 1985–2005," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(3), pages 497-517, August.
- Jones, Jonathan & Wren, Colin, 2008. "FDI location across British regions and inward investment policy," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 33204, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Álvarez, Inmaculada C. & Barbero, Javier & Zofío, José L., 2017. "A Panel Data Toolbox for MATLAB," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 76(i06).
- repec:taf:rjbsxx:v:31:y:2016:i:4:p:441-461 is not listed on IDEAS
- Amjad Naveed & Nisar Ahmad, 2014. "Technology Spillovers and International Borders: A Spatial Econometric Analysis," Working Papers 2, University of Southern Denmark, Centre for Border Region Studies.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gro:rugsom:03c27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hanneke Tamling). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ferugnl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.