The Global Economic Burden of Noncommunicable Diseases
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mayer-Foulkes David A, 2011. "A Survey of Macro Damages from Non-Communicable Chronic Diseases: Another Challenge for Global Governance," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 11(1), pages 1-27, March.
- Johansson, Per-Olov, 2001. "Is there a meaningful definition of the value of a statistical life?," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 131-139, January.
- Navarro, Vicente & Shi, Leiyu, 2001. "The political context of social inequalities and health," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 481-491, February.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- A Civilization Intent on Eating Itself into an Early Grave
by Reason in Fight Aging on 2017-07-25 05:11:24
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- M. O. Aremu & Hashim Ibrahim, 2017. "Dietary Phospholipids and Phytostrerols: A Review on Some Nigerian Vegetable Oils," International Journal of Sciences, Office ijSciences, vol. 6(09), pages 94-102, September.
- World Bank, 2017. "Pacific Possible," World Bank Other Operational Studies 28135, The World Bank.
- Rowbotham, Samantha & McKinnon, Merryn & Marks, Leah & Hawe, Penelope, 2019. "Research on media framing of public policies to prevent chronic disease: A narrative synthesis," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 237(C), pages 1-1.
- Mayer-Foulkes David A. & Pescetto-Villouta Claudia, 2012.
"Economic Development and Non-Communicable Chronic Diseases,"
Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 12(4), pages 1-44, December.
- David A. Mayer-Foulkes & Claudia Pescetto-Villouta, 2012. "Economic Development and Non-Communicable Chronic Diseases," Global Economy Journal (GEJ), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 12(4), pages 1-44, November.
- David A. Mayer Foulkes & Claudia Pescetto Villouta, 2012. "Economic Development and Non-Communicable Chronic Diseases," Working papers DTE 543, CIDE, División de Economía.
- World Bank Group, 2017. "Multisectoral Nutrition Assessment in Sri Lanka's Estate Sector," World Bank Other Operational Studies 26328, The World Bank.
- Brown, Sarah & Harris, Mark N. & Srivastava, Preety & Taylor, Karl, 2018.
"Mental Health and Reporting Bias: Analysis of the GHQ-12,"
IZA Discussion Papers
11771, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Sarah Brown & Mark N. Harris & Preety Srivastava & Karl Taylor, 2018. "Mental Health and Reporting Bias: Analysis of the GHQ - 12," Working Papers 2018013, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Anne Maryse Pierre-Louis & Katherina Ferl & Christina Dinh Wadhwani & Neesha Harnam & Montserrat Meiro-Lorenzo, 2014. "Setting the Stage to Address the Dual Challenge of MDGs and NCDs," Health, Nutrition and Population (HNP) Discussion Paper Series 100278, The World Bank.
- Anselm Rink & Ramona Wong-Grünwald, 2017. "How effective are HIV behaviour change interventions? Experimental evidence from Zimbabwe," Journal of Development Effectiveness, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(3), pages 361-388, July.
- Arokiasamy, Perianayagam & Uttamacharya, Uttamacharya & Jain, Kshipra, 2013. "Multiple Chronic Diseases and Their Linkages with Functional health and Subjective Wellbeing among adults in the low-middle income countries: An Analysis of SAGE Wave1 Data, 2007/10," MPRA Paper 54914, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Mar 2014.
- Iryna Postolovska & Rouselle F. Lavado & Gillian Tarr & Stephane Verguet, 2017. "Estimating the Distributional Impact of Increasing Taxes on Tobacco Products in Armenia," World Bank Other Operational Studies 26386, The World Bank.
- Jenny Liu & Sepideh Modrek & Maia Sieverding, 2017. "The mental health of youth and young adults during the transition to adulthood in Egypt," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 36(56), pages 1721-1758.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gdm:wpaper:8712. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Cinzia Smothers) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Cinzia Smothers to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/degraus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.