Forming Sources for a Long-run Growth: How to Understand Them?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- G. Idrisov & S. Sinelnikov-Murylev., 2013. "Budget Policy and Economic Growth," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 8.
- Giordano, Raffaela & Momigliano, Sandro & Neri, Stefano & Perotti, Roberto, 2007.
"The effects of fiscal policy in Italy: Evidence from a VAR model,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 707-733, September.
- Raffaela Giordano & Sandro Momigliano & Stefano Neri & Roberto Perotti, 2008. "The effetcs of fiscal policy in Italy: Evidence from a VAR model," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 656, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Vito Tanzi & Howell H. Zee, 1997. "Fiscal Policy and Long-Run Growth," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 44(2), pages 179-209, June.
- repec:eee:japwor:v:48:y:2018:i:c:p:22-37 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andrew Mountford & Harald Uhlig, 2009.
"What are the effects of fiscal policy shocks?,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(6), pages 960-992.
- Mountford, A.W. & Uhlig, H.F.H.V.S., 2002. "What are the Effects of Fiscal Policy Shocks?," Discussion Paper 2002-31, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Mountford, Andrew & Uhlig, Harald, 2002. "What are the Effects of Fiscal Policy Shocks?," CEPR Discussion Papers 3338, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andrew Mountford & Harald Uhlig, 2005. "What are the Effects of Fiscal Policy Shocks?," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2005-039, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Andrew Mountford & Harald Uhlig, 2008. "What are the Effects of Fiscal Policy Shocks?," NBER Working Papers 14551, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "RATS programs to replicate Mountford and Uhlig JAE 2009 sign-constrained VAR," Statistical Software Components RTZ00121, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Sala-i-Martin, Xavier, 1997. "I Just Ran Two Million Regressions," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 87(2), pages 178-183, May.
- Halvor Mehlum & Karl Moene & Ragnar Torvik, 2006.
"Institutions and the Resource Curse,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 116(508), pages 1-20, January.
- Halvor Mehlum & Karl Moene & Ragnar Torvik, 2002. "Institutions and the resource curse," GE, Growth, Math methods 0210004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mehlum, Halvor & Moene, Karl-Ove & Torvik, Ragnar, 2003. "Institutions and the resource curse," Memorandum 29/2002, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Halvor Mehlum & Karl Moene & Ragnar Torvik, 2002. "Institutions and the resource curse," Development and Comp Systems 0210003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Halvor Mehlum & Karl Moene & Ragnar Torvik, 2004. "Institutions and the Resource Curse," DEGIT Conference Papers c009_012, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Monacelli, Tommaso & Perotti, Roberto, 2008. "Fiscal Policy, Wealth Effects and Markups," CEPR Discussion Papers 7099, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Knobel, Alexander, 2013.
"The risks of fiscal policy in countries rich in natural resources,"
Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, pages 29-38, October.
- Alexander Knobel, 2014. "The Risks of Fiscal Policy in Countries Rich in Natural Resource," Working Papers 0094, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2014.
- Olivier Blanchard & Roberto Perotti, 2002.
"An Empirical Characterization of the Dynamic Effects of Changes in Government Spending and Taxes on Output,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 117(4), pages 1329-1368.
- Olivier Blanchard & Roberto Perotti, 1999. "An Empirical Characterization of the Dynamic Effects of Changes in Government Spending and Taxes on Output," NBER Working Papers 7269, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Blankenau, William F. & Simpson, Nicole B., 2004. "Public education expenditures and growth," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(2), pages 583-605, April.
- Sachs, J-D & Warner, A-M, 1995. "Natural Resource Abundance and Economic Growth," Papers 517a, Harvard - Institute for International Development.
- Vladimir Mau, 2013.
"Between modernisation and stagnation: Russian economic policy and global crisis,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(4), pages 448-464, December.
- Vladimir Mau, 2013. "Between Modernization and Stagnation. Russian Economic Policy and Global Crisis," Working Papers 0057, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2013.
- Georgy Idrisov & Sergey Sinelnikov-Murylev, 2012. "Modernization or Conservation: The Role of Export Duty on Crude Oil and Petroleum Products," Working Papers 0042, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2012.
- S. Drobyshevsky & S. Sinelnikov-Murylev & I. Sokolov., 2011. "Transformation of Budgetary Policy in Russia during the 2000s: in Quest of National Fiscal Sustainability," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 1.
- Thorvaldur Gylfason, 2007. "The International Economics of Natural Resources and Growth," CESifo Working Paper Series 1994, CESifo Group Munich.
- Klyachko, Tatiana & Sinelnikov-Murylev, Sergei, 2012.
"On Standards of Budget Funding and Adjusting the Fees in State Universities,"
Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, vol. 6, pages 1-28.
- Tatiana Klyachko & Sergey Sinelnikov-Murylev, 2013. "On Standards of Budget Funding and Adjusting the Fees in State Universities," Working Papers 0072, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2013.
- Maria Kazakova & Sergei Sinelnikov-Murilov, 2009. "The Global Market for Energy Sources and the Pace of Economic Growth In Russia," Working Papers 0003, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2011.
- Roberto Perotti, 2005.
"Estimating the effects of fiscal policy in OECD countries,"
Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Roberto Perotti, 2004. "Estimating the effects of fiscal policy in OECD countries," Working Papers 276, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Claude Giorno & Pete Richardson & Deborah Roseveare & Paul van den Noord, 1995. "Estimating Potential Output, Output Gaps and Structural Budget Balances," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 152, OECD Publishing.
- Aiyar, Shekhar & Duval, Romain & Puy, Damien & Wu, Yiqun & Zhang, Longmei, 2018. "Growth slowdowns and the middle-income trap," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 22-37.
- Entov Revold & Radygin Alexandr, 2006. "Corporate Governance and Self-regulation in Institutional Changes System," Research Paper Series, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, issue 101.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:rujoec:v:2:y:2016:i:3:p:279-301 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:rujoec:v:1:y:2015:i:1:p:4-29 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:rujoec:v:1:y:2015:i:3:p:257-272 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordslong-run economic growth; TFP; government spending; restructuring.;
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- O4 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity
- H5 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies
- J2 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-05-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2014-05-24 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-TRA-2014-05-24 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gai:wpaper:0096. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Hugues). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gaidaru.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.