Forming Sources for a Long-run Growth: How to Understand Them?
The paper analyzes the inconsequence and problems of Russian economic policy to accelerate economic growth. Authors consider three components of growth rate (potential, Russian and world business cycles) and conclude that in order to pursue an effective economic policy to accelerate growth, it has to be addressed to the potential (long-run) growth component. The main ingredients of this policy are the government spending restructuring
|Date of creation:||2014|
|Date of revision:||2014|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 3-5 Gazetny lane, Moscow, 125009|
Phone: (495) 629-6413
Fax: (495) 203-8816
Web page: http://iep.ru/en.html
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Maria Kazakova & Sergei Sinelnikov-Murilov, 2009. "The Global Market for Energy Sources and the Pace of Economic Growth In Russia," Working Papers 0003, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2011.
- Halvor Mehlum & Karl Moene & Ragnar Torvik, 2002.
"Institutions and the resource curse,"
Development and Comp Systems
- Halvor Mehlum & Karl Moene & Ragnar Torvik, 2004. "Institutions and the Resource Curse," DEGIT Conference Papers c009_012, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Mehlum, Halvor & Moene, Karl-Ove & Torvik, Ragnar, 2003. "Institutions and the resource curse," Memorandum 29/2002, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Halvor Mehlum & Karl Moene & Ragnar Torvik, 2002. "Institutions and the resource curse," GE, Growth, Math methods 0210004, EconWPA.
- Tatiana Klyachko & Sergey Sinelnikov-Murylev, 2013.
"On Standards of Budget Funding and Adjusting the Fees in State Universities,"
0072, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2013.
- Klyachko, Tatiana & Sinelnikov-Murylev, Sergei, 2012. "On Standards of Budget Funding and Adjusting the Fees in State Universities," Economic Policy, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, vol. 6, pages 28pages-28p.
- Blankenau, William F. & Simpson, Nicole B., 2004. "Public education expenditures and growth," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(2), pages 583-605, April.
- Gaidar, Yegor, 2012. "Russia: A Long View," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262017415, March.
- Alexander Knobel, 2014.
"The Risks of Fiscal Policy in Countries Rich in Natural Resource,"
0094, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2014.
- Knobel, Alexander, 2013. "The risks of fiscal policy in countries rich in natural resources," Economic Policy, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, pages 29-38, October.
- Vito Tanzi & Howell H Zee, 1996.
"Fiscal Policy and Long-Run Growth,"
IMF Working Papers
96/119, International Monetary Fund.
- Shekhar Aiyar & Romain A Duval & Damien Puy & Yiqun Wu & Longmei Zhang, 2013. "Growth Slowdowns and the Middle-Income Trap," IMF Working Papers 13/71, International Monetary Fund.
- Tatiana Klyachko & Sergey Sinelnikov-Murylev, 2012. "On the Financial ReformIn Russia’s Higher Education," Working Papers 0052, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2013.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gai:wpaper:0096. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Hugues)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.