Russia: A Long View
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Idrisov, Georgy & Taganov, Boris, 2013. "Regional Trade Integration in the CIS Area," MPRA Paper 50952, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Taganov, Boris, 2015.
"Quantifying the Value of Preferential Trade in Russia and CIS,"
121997, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Taganov, Boris, 2015. "Quantifying the Value of Preferential Trade in Russia and CIS," MPRA Paper 64581, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- G. Idrisov & S. Sinelnikov-Murylev., 2013. "Budget Policy and Economic Growth," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 8.
- Gevorkyan, Aleksandr V., 2015. "The legends of the Caucasus: Economic transformation of Armenia and Georgia," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 1009-1024.
- Grantham, George, 2013. "Reflections on the legacy of Gaidar," Economic Policy, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, pages 7-37, February.
- Baaquie, Belal Ehsan & Roehner, Bertrand M. & Wang, Qing-hai, 2017. "The wage transition in developed countries and its implications for China," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 470(C), pages 197-216.
More about this item
Keywordshistory of economics; economic history; econometrics; Russia; Soviet Union;
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtp:titles:0262017415. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .