Transformation of Budgetary Policy in Russia during the 2000s: in Quest of National Fiscal Sustainability
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Drobyshevskiy, Sergei & Polbin, Andrei, 2015. "Decomposition of the Structural Shocks Contribution to the Russian Macroeconomic Indicators Dynamics on the Basis of the DSGE Model," Economic Policy, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, vol. 2, pages 20-42.
- Georgy Idrisov & Sergey Sinelnikov-Murylev, 2014. "Forming Sources for a Long-run Growth: How to Understand Them?," Working Papers 0096, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2014.
- Sergey Sinelnikov-Murylev & Eugene Goryunov & Laurence Kotlikoff, 2015.
"Theoretical foundations of fiscal gap as a long-term fiscal sustainability indicator and its estimates for Russia,"
Research Paper Series,
Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, issue 168P, pages 1-58.
- Evgeny Goryunov & Sergey Sinelnikov-Murylev & Laurence J. Kotlikoff, 2015. "Theoretical foundations of fiscal gap as a long-term fiscal sustainability indicator and its estimates for Russia," Working Papers 0113, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2015.
- G. Idrisov & S. Sinelnikov-Murylev., 2013. "Budget Policy and Economic Growth," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 8.
- Goryunov, Yevgeniy, 2016. "Theoretical foundations, properties and interpretation of the budget gap indicators," Economic Policy, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, vol. 2, pages 112-132, April.
- Sinelnikov-Murylev, Sergei & Drobyshevskiy, Sergei & Kazakova, Maria, 2014. "Decomposition of the russian GDP growth rate in 1999-2014," Economic Policy, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, pages 7-37, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nos:voprec:2011-01-1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sergei Parinov). General contact details of provider: http://www.vopreco.ru/eng/year.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.