Modernization or Conservation: The Role of Export Duty on Crude Oil and Petroleum Products
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Georgy Idrisov & Sergey Sinelnikov-Murylev, 2014. "Forming Sources for a Long-run Growth: How to Understand Them?," Working Papers 0096, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2014.
- G. Idrisov & S. Sinelnikov-Murylev., 2013. "Budget Policy and Economic Growth," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 8.
More about this item
Keywordsresource rent; oil refining; export duty on crude oil and petroleum products; energy efficiency of the Russian economy;
- L71 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Primary Products and Construction - - - Mining, Extraction, and Refining: Hydrocarbon Fuels
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-12-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2012-12-10 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-CWA-2012-12-10 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-ENE-2012-12-10 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2012-12-10 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2012-12-10 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gai:wpaper:0042. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Hugues). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gaidaru.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.