Report NEP-CWA-2012-12-10This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Cherry Ann Santos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tilman Brück & Damir Esenaliev & Antje Kroeger & Alma Kudebayeva & Bakhrom Mirkasimov & Susan Steiner, 2012. "Household Survey Data for Research on Well-Being and Behavior in Central Asia," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1257, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Angela Luci & Olivier Thévenon, 2012. "The impact of family policy packages on fertility trends in developed countries," Working Papers 174, Institut National d'Études Démographiques (INED).
- Who, 2012. "Bugs, Drugs & Smoke," University of California at San Francisco, Center for Tobacco Control Research and Education qt8w6294r9, Center for Tobacco Control Research and Education, UC San Francisco.
- Randall W. Eberts & Mark E. Schweitzer, . "Regional Wage Convergence and Divergence: Adjusting Wages for Cost-of-Living Differences," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles rwe1994er2, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Who, 2012. "Profile on Implementation of WHO Framework Convention on Tobacco Control in the South-East Asia Region," University of California at San Francisco, Center for Tobacco Control Research and Education qt3286m84p, Center for Tobacco Control Research and Education, UC San Francisco.
- Georgy Idrisov & Sergey Sinelnikov-Murylev, 2012. "Modernization or Conservation: The Role of Export Duty on Crude Oil and Petroleum Products," Working Papers 0042, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2012.
- Badolo, Felix & Kinda, Somlanare Romuald, 2012. "Climatic shocks and food security in developing countries," MPRA Paper 43006, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nadezhda Volovik & Sergey Prikhodko & Alexander Pakhomov, 2012. "International Experience in Export Promotion," Working Papers 0040, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2012.
- Yuri Bobylev, 2012. "Petroleum Tax Policy in Russia," Working Papers 0041, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2012.
- Knut Are Aastveit & Hilde C. Bjørnland & Leif Anders Thorsrud, 2012. "What drives oil prices? Emerging versus developed economies," Working Papers 0007, Centre for Applied Macro- and Petroleum economics (CAMP), BI Norwegian Business School.
- Caner, Asena & Okten, Cagla, 2012. "Higher Education in Turkey: Subsidizing the Rich or the Poor?," IZA Discussion Papers 7011, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ajantha, Sisira Kumara & Tharaka, Sameera Senanayaka, 2012. "The Employment Status of the Elderly in Sri Lanka: Patterns and Determinants," MPRA Paper 42977, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 Nov 2012.
- Vladimir Mau, 2012. "Post-communist Country Assistance Programs: Some Approaches to Evaluation of Factors Affecting Their Efficiency," Working Papers 0038, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2012.