Post-communist Country Assistance Programs: Some Approaches to Evaluation of Factors Affecting Their Efficiency
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Vladimir Mau & Konstantin Yanovsky, 2013. "Post-Communist Country Assistance Programs: Some Approaches To Evaluation Of Factors Affecting Their Efficiency," Working Papers 0060, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2013.
References listed on IDEAS
- Aslund Anders, 1994. "Lessons of the First Four Years of Systemic Change in Eastern Europe," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 22-38, August.
- William Easterly, 2002. "The Elusive Quest for Growth: Economists' Adventures and Misadventures in the Tropics," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262550423, January.
- J. Stiglitz, 1999. "Whither Reform? Ten Years of the Transition," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 7.
- Marek Dabrowski, 1995. "Western Aid Conditionality and the Post-Communist Transition," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0037, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Gaidar, Yegor, 1997. "The IMF and Russia," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 87(2), pages 13-16, May.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic assistance; Russian economy; assistance efficiency;
- O19 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - International Linkages to Development; Role of International Organizations
- H77 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Intergovernmental Relations; Federalism
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-12-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2012-12-10 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-CWA-2012-12-10 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-HIS-2012-12-10 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gai:wpaper:0038. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Hugues). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gaidaru.html .