Post-Communist Country Assistance Programs: Some Approaches To Evaluation Of Factors Affecting Their Efficiency
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Vladimir Mau, 2012. "Post-communist Country Assistance Programs: Some Approaches to Evaluation of Factors Affecting Their Efficiency," Working Papers 0038, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2012.
References listed on IDEAS
- Aslund Anders, 1994. "Lessons of the First Four Years of Systemic Change in Eastern Europe," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 22-38, August.
- William Easterly, 2002. "The Elusive Quest for Growth: Economists' Adventures and Misadventures in the Tropics," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262550423, January.
- J. Stiglitz, 1999. "Whither Reform? Ten Years of the Transition," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 7.
- Marek Dabrowski, 1995. "Western Aid Conditionality and the Post-Communist Transition," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0037, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Gaidar, Yegor, 1997. "The IMF and Russia," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 87(2), pages 13-16, May.
More about this item
Keywordsdemand for institutions; electoral support to reforms; political factors of assistance programs efficiency; window of opportunity for reforms & for assistance program;
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
- F59 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - Other
- N14 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - Europe: 1913-
- N44 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation - - - Europe: 1913-
- P16 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Political Economy of Capitalism
- P33 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - International Trade, Finance, Investment, Relations, and Aid
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-05-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2013-05-05 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-PPM-2013-05-05 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
- NEP-TRA-2013-05-05 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gai:wpaper:0060. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Hugues). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gaidaru.html .