Report NEP-TRA-2013-05-05This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Peng, Fei & Kang, Lili, 2013. "Wage Flexibility in Chinese Labor Market 1989-2009," MPRA Paper 46651, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lilia Karachurina, 2012. "Migration Processes in Russia in 2011," Published Papers 132, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2012.
- Alexei Kudrin, 2012. "What We Expect from the New Government," Working Papers 0065, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2013.
- Theresa M. Greaney & Yao Li, 2013. "Trade, Foreign Direct Investment and Wage Inequality in China: A Heterogeneous Firms Approach," Working Papers 201306, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Le, Vo Phuong Mai & Matthews, Kent & Meenagh, David & Minford, Patrick & Xiao, Zhigui, 2013. "Banking and the Macroeconomy in China: A Banking Crisis Deferred?," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2013/5, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Deev, Oleg & Kajurova, Veronika & Stavarek, Daniel, 2013. "Testing rational speculative bubbles in Central European stock markets," MPRA Paper 46582, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Qazi, Ahmar Qasim & Zhao, Yulin, 2013. "Indigenous R&D Effectiveness and Technology Transfer on Productivity Growth: Evidence from the Hi-Tech Industry of China," MPRA Paper 46589, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wenjie Wu, 2013. "Does Better Rail Access Improve Homeowners’ Happiness?: Evidence Based on Micro Surveys in Beijing," SERC Discussion Papers 0134, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Alexei Kudrin, 2013. "The Influence of Oil and Gas Revenues on Russia’s Monetary and Credit Policy," Working Papers 0066, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2013.
- Vladimir Mau & Konstantin Yanovsky, 2013. "Post-Communist Country Assistance Programs: Some Approaches To Evaluation Of Factors Affecting Their Efficiency," Working Papers 0060, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2013.
- Almås, Ingvild & Johnsen, Åshild Auglænd, 2013. "The Cost of Living in China: Implications for Inequality and Poverty," Memorandum 06/2013, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Minoas Koukouritakis & Athanasios Papadopoulos & Andreas Yannopoulos, 2013. "Transmission Effects in the Presence of Structural Breaks: Evidence from South-Eastern European Countries," Working Papers 1303, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Minoas Koukouritakis & Athanasios Papadopoulos & Andreas Yannopoulos, 2013. "Linkages between the Eurozone and the South-Eastern European Countries: A Global VAR Analysis," Working Papers 1304, University of Crete, Department of Economics.