Report NEP-HIS-2012-12-10This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David Greasley & Nick Hanley & Jan Kunnas & Eoin McLaughlin & Les Oxley & Paul Warde, 2012. "Testing the predictive power of genuine savings as a long-run indicator of future well-being," CEH Discussion Papers 007, Centre for Economic History, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Aoki, Masahiko, 2012. "Historical Sources of Institutional Trajectories in Economic Development: China, Japan, and Korea Compared," ADBI Working Papers 397, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Amparo Castello Climent & Rafael Domenech, 2014. "Capital and Income Inequality: Some Facts and Some Puzzles (Update of WP 12/28 published in October 2012)," Working Papers 1228, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Ruiz-Porras, Antonio, 2012.
"La investigación econométrica mediante paneles de datos: Historia, modelos y usos en México
[Econometric research with panel data: History, models and uses in Mexico]," MPRA Paper 42909, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lefteris, Tsoulfidis, 2012.
"Οι Πτωχεύσεις Του Ελληνικού Κράτους
[Greek Sovereign Defaults in Retrospect]," MPRA Paper 42843, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 Nov 2012.
- Vladimir Mau, 2012. "Post-communist Country Assistance Programs: Some Approaches to Evaluation of Factors Affecting Their Efficiency," Working Papers 0038, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2012.
- TUNCEL, Cem Okan, 2012.
"Finansal Liberalizasyon ve Küresel Krizin Yapısal Nedenleri: Gelişmekte Olan Ülkeler İçin Dersler
[Financial Liberalization and the Structural Roots of the Global Crises: Lessons for Developing Cou," MPRA Paper 42422, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Caspari, Volker & Eschenhof-Kammer, Sabine & Pertz, Klaus, 2012. "Growth over the very long-run: Implications of a specific factors model of economic development with endogenous technological change," Darmstadt Discussion Papers in Economics 215, Darmstadt University of Technology, Department of Law and Economics.
- Monica Correa Lopez & Rafael Domenech, 2012. "La internacionalizacion de las empresas espanolas," Working Papers 1229, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Petersen, Thomas & Faber, Malte, 2012. "Karl Marx: Herakles oder Sisyphos?Eine philosophische und ökonomische Untersuchung," Working Papers 0520, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- van den Berg, Gerard J. & Lundborg, Petter & Vikström, Johan, 2012. "The Economics of Grief," IZA Discussion Papers 7010, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).