Testing the predictive power of genuine savings as a long-run indicator of future well-being
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Trinh Le & John Gibson & Les Oxley, 2006. "A Forward-Looking Measure Of The Stock Of Human Capital In New Zealand," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 74(5), pages 593-609, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Greasley, David & Hanley, Nicholas & McLaughlin, Eoin & Oxley, Les, 2014.
"The Emperor Has New Clothes: Empirical Tests of Mainstream Theories of Economic Growth,"
Stirling Economics Discussion Papers
2014-08, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- David Greasley & Nick Hanley & Eoin McLaughlin & Les Oxley, 2014. "The Emperor Has New Clothes: Empirical Tests of Mainstream Theories of Economic Growth," Discussion Papers in Environment and Development Economics 2014-01, University of St. Andrews, School of Geography and Sustainable Development.
- Greasley, David & Hanley, Nick & McLaughlin, Eoin & Oxley, Les, 2014. "The Emperor Has New Clothes: Empirical Tests of Mainstream Theories of Economic Growth," SIRE Discussion Papers 2015-01, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- repec:sss:wpaper:201401 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordssustainable development; weak sustainability; genuine savings; comprehensive investment; future well-‐being; British economic history;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-12-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2012-12-10 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-UPT-2012-12-10 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:auu:hpaper:007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/chanuau.html .