Οι Πτωχεύσεις Του Ελληνικού Κράτους
[Greek Sovereign Defaults in Retrospect]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2011. "From Financial Crash to Debt Crisis," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 101(5), pages 1676-1706, August.
- Tsoulfidis, Lefteris, 2010.
"Από Την Οικονομική Άνθηση Στην Κρίση Του 1930
[From Economic Prosperity to the Depression of 1930s]," MPRA Paper 31746, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 16 May 2011.
More about this item
KeywordsSovereign default; depressions; long waves; Greek economy;
- N10 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - General, International, or Comparative
- N20 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - General, International, or Comparative
- B50 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - General
- H63 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Debt; Debt Management; Sovereign Debt
- N40 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation - - - General, International, or Comparative
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:42843. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.