Report NEP-TRA-2012-12-10This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bryson, Alex & Zhou, Minghai, 2012. "What do we know about China's CEO's?: evidence from across the whole economy," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 47500, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Elisabeth Beckmann & Jarko Fidrmuc & Helmut Stix, 2012. "Foreign Currency Loans and Loan Arrears of Households in Central and Eastern Europe," Working Papers 181, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Tilman Brück & Damir Esenaliev & Antje Kroeger & Alma Kudebayeva & Bakhrom Mirkasimov & Susan Steiner, 2012. "Household Survey Data for Research on Well-Being and Behavior in Central Asia," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1257, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Hennighausen, Tanja, 2012. "Exposure to television and individual beliefs: Evidence from a natural experiment," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-078, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Yuri Bobylev, 2012. "Petroleum Tax Policy in Russia," Working Papers 0041, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2012.
- Nadezhda Volovik & Sergey Prikhodko & Alexander Pakhomov, 2012. "International Experience in Export Promotion," Working Papers 0040, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2012.
- Muhammad, Shahbaz & Saleheen, Khan & Mohammad, Iqbal Tahir, 2012. "The Dynamic Link between Energy Consumption, Economic Growth, Financial Development and Trade in China: Fresh Evidence from Multivariate Framework Analysis," MPRA Paper 42974, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 26 Nov 2012.
- Revold Entov & Alexander Radygin & Yuri Simachev, 2012. "State and Denationalization: Risks and Constraints of a “New Privatization Policy”," Working Papers 0039, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2012.
- Kirdina, Svetlana, 2012. "From Marxian school of economic thought to system paradigm in economic studies: the institutional matrices theory," MPRA Paper 42998, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Georgy Idrisov & Sergey Sinelnikov-Murylev, 2012. "Modernization or Conservation: The Role of Export Duty on Crude Oil and Petroleum Products," Working Papers 0042, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2012.
- Gong, Ting & Wu, Alfred M., 2012. "Does Increased Civil Service Pay Deter Corruption? Evidence from China," MPRA Paper 41815, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:aia:ginidp:dp45 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Malikane, Christopher, 2012. "Inflation dynamics and the cost channel in emerging markets," MPRA Paper 42688, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ubarevičienė, Rūta & Burneika, Donatas & van Ham, Maarten, 2012. "Socio-Spatial Transformations, Suburbanisation, and Voting Behaviour in the Vilnius Urban Region," IZA Discussion Papers 7012, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).