Copycatting: Fiscal Policies Of States And Their Neighbors
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Anne C. Case & James R. Hines, Jr. & Harvey S. Rosen, 1989. "Copycatting: Fiscal Policies of States and Their Neighbors," NBER Working Papers 3032, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
References listed on IDEAS
- Johnson, William R, 1988. "Income Redistribution in a Federal System," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(3), pages 570-573, June.
- Steven Craig & Robert P. Inman, 1986.
"Education, Welfare and the "New" Federalism: State Budgeting in a Federalist Public Economy,"
NBER Chapters,in: Studies in State and Local Public Finance, pages 187-228
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steven G. Craig & Robert P. Inman, 1985. "Education, Welfare, and the "New" Federalism: State Budgeting in a Federalist Public Economy," NBER Working Papers 1562, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gramlich, Edward M & Rubinfeld, Daniel L, 1982. "Micro Estimates of Public Spending Demand Functions and Tests of the Tiebout and Median-Voter Hypotheses," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 90(3), pages 536-560, June.
- Edward M. Gramlich & Deborah S. Laren, 1984. "Migration and Income Redistribution Responsibilities," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 19(4), pages 489-511.
- Dennis Mueller & Peter Murrell, 1986. "Interest groups and the size of government," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 48(2), pages 125-145, January.
- J. Richard Aronson & James R. Marsden, 1980. "Duplicating Moody's Municipal Credit Ratings," Public Finance Review, , vol. 8(1), pages 97-106, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cull, Robert, 1998. "How deposit insurance affects financial depth : a cross-country analysis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1875, The World Bank.
- Áureo de Paula & Imran Rasul & Pedro Souza, 2018.
"Recovering Social Networks from Panel Data: Identification, Simulations and an Application,"
2018-013, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- De Paula, Áureo & Rasul, Imran & Souza, Pedro, 2018. "Recovering Social Networks from Panel Data: Identification, Simulations and an Application," CEPR Discussion Papers 12792, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Aureo de Paula & Imran Rasul & Pedro CL Souza, 2018. "Recovering social networks from panel data: Identification, simulations and an application," DOUMENTOS DE TRABAJO LACEA 016173, THE LATIN AMERICAN AND CARIBBEAN ECONOMIC ASSOCIATION - LACEA.
- Cutler, David M & Elmendorf, Douglas W & Zeckhauser, Richard J, 1993. "Demographic Characteristics and the Public Bundle," Public Finance = Finances publiques, , vol. 48(Supplemen), pages 178-198.
- Phillip B. Levine & David J. Zimmerman, 1999.
"An empirical analysis of the welfare magnet debate using the NLSY,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 12(3), pages 391-409.
- P. B. Levine & D. J. Zimmerman, "undated". "An empirical analysis of the welfare magnet debate using the NLSY," Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers 1098-96, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
- Phillip B. Levine & David J. Zimmerman, 1995. "An Empirical Analysis of the Welfare Magnet Debate Using the NLSY," NBER Working Papers 5264, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Bell & Sangyoung Song, 2007. "Neighborhood effects and trial on the internet: Evidence from online grocery retailing," Quantitative Marketing and Economics (QME), Springer, vol. 5(4), pages 361-400, December.
- Reuven Glick & Michael Hutchison, 1993.
"Fiscal policy in monetary unions: Implications for Europe,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 39-65, March.
- Reuven Glick & Michael Hutchison, 1992. "Fiscal policy in monetary unions: implications for Europe," Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory 92-02, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Kevin J. Murphy & Oded Izraeli, 1997. "Interstate Differences in Per Capita State and Local Revenues and The Neighboring State Effect," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 27(2), pages 101-121, Fall.
- Geys, Benny, 2006.
"Looking across borders: A test of spatial policy interdependence using local government efficiency ratings,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 443-462, November.
- Geys, Benny, 2006.
"Looking across borders: a test of spatial policy interdependence using local government efficiency ratings
[Der Blick über die Grenze: Untersuchung von räumlichen Wechselbeziehungen in der Kommunal," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Processes and Governance SP II 2006-03, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Geys, Benny, 2006. "Looking across borders: a test of spatial policy interdependence using local government efficiency ratings
- Phuong Nguyen-Hoang, 2012. "Cost function and its use for intergovernmental educational transfers in Vietnam," Education Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(1), pages 69-91, June.
- Heyndels, Bruno & Vuchelen, Jef, 1998. "Tax Mimicking Among Belgian Municipalities," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 51(n. 1), pages 89-101, March.
- Charles Wyplosz & Jean Pisani- Ferry, 1990. "Les implications budgétaires de l'union monétaire," Revue de l'OFCE, Programme National Persée, vol. 33(1), pages 155-173.
More about this item
Keywordstests ; public expenditures ; fiscal policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:priwdp:37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wwprius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.