Interstate Differences in Per Capita State and Local Revenues and The Neighboring State Effect
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mieszkowski, Peter & Stein, Robert M., 1983. "Trends and prospects in state and local finance," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 224-241, September.
- Anne C. Case & James R. Hines, Jr. & Harvey S. Rosen, 1989.
"Copycatting: Fiscal Policies of States and Their Neighbors,"
NBER Working Papers
3032, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Case, A.C. & Hines, J.R.J. & Rosen, H.S., 1989. "Copycatting: Fiscal Policies Of States And Their Neighbors," Papers 37, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Discussion Paper.
- Oates, Wallace E, 1985. "Searching for Leviathan: An Empirical Study," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(4), pages 748-757, September.
- William J. Hunter & Charles E. Scott, 1986. "Interstate Differences in Individual Income Taxes," Public Finance Review, , vol. 14(1), pages 69-85, January.
- Murphy, Kevin J & Hofler, Richard A, 1984. "Determinants of Geographic Unemployment Rates: A Selectively Pooled-Simultaneous Model," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 66(2), pages 216-223, May.
- repec:fth:harver:1437 is not listed on IDEAS
- Frank Brechling, 1967. "Trends And Cycles In British Regional Unemployment," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(1), pages 1-21.
- Robert M. Fearn, 1975. "Cyclical, Seasonal, and Structural Factors in Area Unemployment Rates," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 28(3), pages 424-431, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luna, LeAnn & Bruce, Donald J. & Hawkins, Richard R., 2007. "Maxing Out: An Analysis of Local Option Sales Tax Rate Increases," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 60(1), pages 45-63, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rre:publsh:v:27:y:1997:i:2:p:101-121. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher Yencha). General contact details of provider: http://www.srsa.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.