Fiscal policy in monetary unions: implications for Europe
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Reuven Glick & Michael Hutchison, 1993. "Fiscal policy in monetary unions: Implications for Europe," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 39-65, March.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeremy Greenwood & Kent P. Kimbrough, 1985. "Capital Controls and Fiscal Policy in the World Economy," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 18(4), pages 743-765, November.
- Anne C. Case & James R. Hines, Jr. & Harvey S. Rosen, 1989.
"Copycatting: Fiscal Policies of States and Their Neighbors,"
NBER Working Papers
3032, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Case, A.C. & Hines, J.R.J. & Rosen, H.S., 1989. "Copycatting: Fiscal Policies Of States And Their Neighbors," Papers 37, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Discussion Paper.
- Feenstra, Robert C., 1986. "Functional equivalence between liquidity costs and the utility of money," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 271-291, March.
- Keuzenkamp, Hugo & van der Ploeg, Frederick, 1990.
"Savings, Investment, Government Finance and the Current Account: The Dutch Experience,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
467, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Keuzenkamp, H.A. & Van Der Ploeg, F., 1990. "Saving, Investment, Government Finance And The Current Account: The Dutch Experience," Papers 9049, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Keuzenkamp, H.A. & van der Ploeg, F., 1990. "Saving, investment, government finance and the current account : The Dutch experience," Discussion Paper 1990-49, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- repec:fth:harver:1437 is not listed on IDEAS
- Donato Masciandaro & Guido Tabellini, 1987. "Monetary regimes and fiscal deficits: a comparative analysis," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, pages 125-152.
- A. Lans Bovenberg & Jeroen J. M. Kremers & Paul R. Masson, 1991. "Economic and Monetary Union in Europe and Constraints on National Budgetary Policies," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 38(2), pages 374-398, June.
- Djajic, Slobodan, 1987. "Effects of budgetary policies in open economies: The role of intertemporal consumption substitution," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 373-383, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thierry Warin, 2004. "Should Europe Get Rid of the Stability and Growth Pact?," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0415, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Kocenda, Evzen & Kutan, Ali M. & Yigit, Taner M., 2008. "Fiscal convergence in the European Union," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 319-330, December.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:11:y:2005:i:1:p:29-38 is not listed on IDEAS
- Thomas D. Willett, "undated". "A Political Economy Analysis of the Maastricht and Stability Pact Fiscal Criteria," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 1999-33, Claremont Colleges.
- Anthony J. Pellechio & Saqib Rizavi & Phebby Kufa, 2003. "Fiscal Sustainability and Policy Issues in the Eastern Caribbean Currency Union," IMF Working Papers 03/162, International Monetary Fund.
- Joseph Daniels & David VanHoose, 1998. "Two-Country Models of Monetary and Fiscal Policy: What Have We Learned? What More Can We Learn?," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 265-284, July.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel, 2016. "International Coordination," NBER Working Papers 21878, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maurice Obstfeld, 1997. "Europe's Gamble," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 28(2), pages 241-317.
- Alesina, Alberto Francesco, 1997. "Comments on 'Europe's Gamble' by M. Obstfeld," Scholarly Articles 12553725, Harvard University Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsEuropean Economic Community ; Fiscal policy ; Europe 1992 ; Economic and Monetary Union;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedfap:92-02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco Research Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbsfus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.