Double Implementation of the Lindahl Equilibrium by a Continuous Mechanism
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||1995|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Groves, Theodore & Ledyard, John O, 1980.
"The Existence of Efficient and Incentive Compatible Equilibria with Public Goods,"
Econometric Society, vol. 48(6), pages 1487-1506, September.
- Groves, Theodore & Ledyard, John O., 1978. "The Existence of Efficient and Incentive Compatible Equilibria with Public Goods," Working Papers 203, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Theodore Groves & John Ledyard, 1976.
"Optimal Allocation of Public Goods: A Solution to the 'Free Rider Problem',"
144, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Groves, Theodore & Ledyard, John O, 1977. "Optimal Allocation of Public Goods: A Solution to the "Free Rider" Problem," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(4), pages 783-809, May.
- Tian, Guoqiang, 1989. "Implementation of the Lindahl Correspondence by a Single-Valued, Feasible, and Continuous Mechanism," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 56(4), pages 613-21, October.
- Roberts, John, 1976. "The incentives for correct revelation of preferences and the number of consumers," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 359-374, November.
- Tian, Guoqiang, 1991. "Implementation of Lindahl allocations with nontotal--nontransitive preferences," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 247-259, November.
- Carmen Bevi?Author-Email: Carmen.Bevia@uab.es & Luis C. Corch?n & Simon Wilkie, .
"Implementation of the Walrasian Correspondence by Market Games,"
UFAE and IAE Working Papers
493.01, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Luis Corchón & Simon Wilkie, 1995. "Implementation Of The Walrasian Correspondence By Market Games," Working Papers. Serie AD 1995-02, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Kaneko, Mamoru, 1977. "The ratio equilibrium and a voting game in a public goods economy," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 123-136, December.
- Tian, Guoqiang, 1990. "Completely feasible and continuous implementation of the Lindahl correspondence with a message space of minimal dimension," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 443-452, August.
- Peleg, B., 1994.
"A Continuous Double Implementation of the Constrained Walras Equilibrium,"
94-26, Cornell - Department of Economics.
- Bezalel Peleg, 1996. "A continuous double implementation of the constrained Walras equilibrium," Review of Economic Design, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 89-97, December.
- Hurwicz, Leonid, 2005. "Incentive aspects of decentralization," Handbook of Mathematical Economics, in: K. J. Arrow & M.D. Intriligator (ed.), Handbook of Mathematical Economics, edition 2, volume 3, chapter 28, pages 1441-1482 Elsevier.
- Tian, Guoqiang & Li, Qi, 1991. "Completely feasible and continuous implementation of the Lindahl correspondence with any number of goods," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 67-79, February.
- Luis Corchon & Simon Wilkie, 1996. "Double implementation of the ratio correspondence by a market mechanism," Review of Economic Design, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 325-337, December.
- Walker, Mark, 1981. "A Simple Incentive Compatible Scheme for Attaining Lindahl Allocations," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(1), pages 65-71, January.
- Hurwicz, L, 1979. "Outcome Functions Yielding Walrasian and Lindahl Allocations at Nash Equilibrium Points," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(2), pages 217-25, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:pnegmi:9524. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.