The incentives for correct revelation of preferences and the number of consumers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- ROBERTS, John, 1976. "The incentives for correct revelation of preferences and the number of consumers," CORE Discussion Papers RP 272, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bezalel Peleg, 1996.
"Double implementation of the Lindahl equilibrium by a continuous mechanism,"
Review of Economic Design,
Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 2(1), pages 311-324, December.
- Peleg, B., 1995. "Double Implementation of the Lindahl Equilibrium by a Continuous Mechanism," Papers 9524, Paris X - Nanterre, U.F.R. de Sc. Ec. Gest. Maths Infor..
- Hanming Fang & Peter Norman, 2014.
"Toward an efficiency rationale for the public provision of private goods,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 56(2), pages 375-408, June.
- Hanming Fang & Peter Norman, 2008. "Toward an Efficiency Rationale for the Public Provision of Private Goods," NBER Working Papers 13827, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter Norman & Hanming Fang, 2010. "Toward an Efficiency Rationale for the Public Provision of Private Goods," 2010 Meeting Papers 1185, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Hanming Fang & Peter Norman, 2008. "Toward an Efficiency Rationale for the Public Provision of Private Goods," 2008 Meeting Papers 1097, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Stefan Behringer, 2005.
"The Provision of a Public Good with a direct Provision Technology and Large Number of Agents,"
JEPS Working Papers
- Behringer, Stefan, 2008. "The Provision of a Public Good with a direct Provision Technology and a Large Number of Agents," MPRA Paper 11796, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Makowski, Louis & Ostroy, Joseph M., 1992.
"Vickrey-Clarke-Groves mechanisms in continuum economies : Characterization and existence,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 1-35.
- Louis Makowski & Joseph M. Ostroy, 1990. "Vickrey-Clarke-Groves Mechanisms in Continuum Economies: Characterization and Existence," UCLA Economics Working Papers 607, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Ledyard, John O., "undated". "Public Goods: A Survey of Experimental Research," Working Papers 861, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Hervés Beloso, Carlos & Moreno García, Emma, 1996. "Coaliciones y competencia perfecta," DE - Documentos de Trabajo. Economía. DE 3362, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Richard T. Carson & Theodore Groves & John A. List, 2014.
"Consequentiality: A Theoretical and Experimental Exploration of a Single Binary Choice,"
Journal of the Association of Environmental and Resource Economists,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 1(1), pages 171-207.
- Richard Carson & Theodore Groves & John List, 2013. "Consequentiality: A Theoretical and Experimental Exploration of a Single Binary Choice," Natural Field Experiments 00459, The Field Experiments Website.
- O'Reilly, Terrance, 1995. "Observable preferences for public goods: A note on the incentive compatibility of inferring demand for public goods from private goods demand," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 309-317, October.
- V.V. Chari & Larry E. Jones, 2000.
"A reconsideration of the problem of social cost: Free riders and monopolists,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 16(1), pages 1-22.
- V. V. Chari & Larry E. Jones, 1991. "A reconsideration of the problem of social cost: free riders and monopolists," Staff Report 142, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Peter Norman, 2004. "Efficient Mechanisms for Public Goods with Use Exclusions," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 71(4), pages 1163-1188.
- Dearden, James A., 1997. "Efficiency and exclusion in collective action allocations," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 153-174, October.
- Martin F. Hellwig, 2003. "Public-Good Provision with Many Participants," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 70(3), pages 589-614.
- Louis Makowski & Joseph M. Ostroy, 1988. "Groves Mechanisms in Continuum Economies: Characterization and Existence," UCLA Economics Working Papers 518, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Clarence Morrison, 1978. "A note on providing public goods through voluntary contributions," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 33(3), pages 119-123, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubeco:v:6:y:1976:i:4:p:359-374. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.